This thread is privately moderated by Mat Holliday, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 19, 2017, 12:23 AM
Trader Rating: 10
Student at ERAU
$100.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

PNP Mini Talon

Selling my Mini Talon because I barely fly it anymore, only a handful of flight on it. It has a Cobra 2814/12 1390kv motor, Volantex 40a ESC and 4x Turnigy 11g metal gear servos. I do not remember the exact size of the propeller, but it is a aeronaut cam with an esprit rc yoke. At WOT on 3s it draws 28 amps and in level flight it will top out at roughly 68mph.

I added a printed prop limiter, it limits how far the folding prop can travel forward when the throttle is on. I also added a spring loaded hatch for the main door on the top, just makes things easier to open and close without the chance of it flying off in flight. I made the top of the nose removable for easier battery access. It uses two neo magnets to hold it in place. There is also a pitot tube, for when I had a Tornado Cyclops in it. The V-tail surfaces are laminated. The leading and trailing edges of the wings as well as the aileron surfaces are laminated with packaging tape, greatly improves strength. The wings are taped on, cut the tape and they slide right off. Added air scoops to help cool the motor, never had an issue with over heating, but it cant hurt to have.

I DID have a hard landing which squished the nose a little and took a chunk out. It was repaired and is pictured below. I also had landing gear on this plane at one point. When I removed the landing gear it took some foam with it, also pictured below.

Will not ship due to size.
Last edited by Mat Holliday; Jun 19, 2017 at 06:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 20, 2017, 10:25 PM
Trader Rating: 0
BK Servo baby!!!!!
Hi Mat!