Losi Mini LST (Upgrade / Rebuilt) $250/obo - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by mnesmith, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 18, 2017, 03:20 PM
Trader Rating: 12
For Sale

Losi Mini LST (Upgrade / Rebuilt) $250/obo

Up for sale a Losi Mini LST. The truck was bought used, then went through a complete rebuild and I decided it's not the truck for me, it's just too small for the way I like to run my trucks. The rebuilt truck has two test runs on the road and back in the box, it went, ready to find a new home.

For those of you that have owned these you probably know they had several problems with the stock components, I believe all of the bad habits have been eliminated, after close to $400 spent. Posted you'll see several pictures of the truck, so you see what you're getting. The unit will come with the original Losi radio, receiver, all of the stock parts and a ton of spare parts, everything in the pics you will receive.

The following upgrades were completed recently.

- Losi Viscous Diff Set

- (3) sets of Dynamite Aluminum Chassis Components (2 of them Brand New) (Blue and Red)
- (2) New LaTrax 370 Motors. (these literally have 2 runs on them)
- New Integy Dual Motor Waterproof ESC. (This has 1 run on it) (Also includes Drag Brake on the ESC)

- The truck is loaded with aftermarket Integy or Dynamite Aluminum Anodized Parts (as you can see in the pictures)

- Brand New Factory Red body (Never Installed)

- Aftermarket Oil filled Adjustable Aluminum Damper Set

The Model also comes (4) batteries. (2) EC3 (NIMH) and (2) Losi Mini (1 Lipo and 1 NIMH). The older batteries are a little chewed up but nothing a littler soldering can't cure. There are 2 EC3's, purchased in the last month and the 1750 MAH one has never been run. One of the 2 Factory ESC's may be fried, but there's a spare backup.

Both of the original Losi 370 Motors work but are also a little chewed up. Original equipment is getting tough to find for these so a complete electronic conversion with the motors and the ESC was done.

For anyone looking for a loaded Mini LST you have found it.

Due to the nature of the hobby, this item is being sold AS-IS.

It's a hot little truck!!!!!

$250/obo No trades
to remove ads between posts
Jun 18, 2017, 07:20 PM
Trader Rating: 103

Mini lst

You don't see these for sale ,people keep them including me,drives smooth and fast ,not real fast,fun ,handles road good