This thread is privately moderated by demondriver, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 17, 2017, 08:01 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Thread OP
Discussion

RC F-102 Maiden flight!

RC F-102 Maiden Flight! [4K] (19 min 15 sec)

Hi RC fighter Fans DemonDriver AKA Chris here, Well I finally go my Scratch-built RC F-102 Dagger Flying, I took a while bust she flies! sadly her elevon throw-travel is set to high along with a tad of up elevon I added for hand-launching, she landed in a tree but thanks to the great Brad I was able to launch and get my Dagger out of the tree she landed in, but she's almost repaired now and will be back for more flights soon!
Enjoy!
Latest blog entry: RC 737 Max 7 Maiden flight!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 18, 2017, 07:02 AM
Wow very much Impressive! That is a fine looking model demondriver, the plane looks good too LOL . The quality of your models surpasses anything the manufacturers can put out. I hope my first scratch build turns out even remotely as nice as your builds. If you care to checkout my work here's my link .

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-spitfire-mkVb
Jun 18, 2017, 09:30 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunFlier88
Wow very much Impressive! That is a fine looking model demondriver, the plane looks good too LOL . The quality of your models surpasses anything the manufacturers can put out. I hope my first scratch build turns out even remotely as nice as your builds. If you care to checkout my work here's my link .

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-spitfire-mkVb
Thank-you my friend, I went and looked at your sweet Spitfire.
Jun 18, 2017, 11:47 AM

Picture

Chris, just had to reach out to you and say thank you, its fathers day and i was surfing you tube and came across your channel, i was watching your video on your Pan Am 707 that you built and during the video you placed some old original photos, well low and behold my Father is in one of the pics, He worked for Pan Am for45 years,he must be saying hello from beyond, the picture gave my whole family Chills. love all your builds by the way!!

Charlie
Jun 18, 2017, 05:33 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper37
Chris, just had to reach out to you and say thank you, its fathers day and i was surfing you tube and came across your channel, i was watching your video on your Pan Am 707 that you built and during the video you placed some old original photos, well low and behold my Father is in one of the pics, He worked for Pan Am for45 years,he must be saying hello from beyond, the picture gave my whole family Chills. love all your builds by the way!!

Charlie
Your father was a great Man Charlie! God bless him.

Quick Reply