Jun 17, 2017, 05:49 AM
Thread OP
Help!

west sussex based fpv club

Hey All.
Can anyone help? I'm looking for an fpv club near me to fly multi rotors, I'm an acro pilot mainly, never tried racing, been building and flying for about a year and a half now, I fly on my todd, not strickly legal! coz the wife is not interested in the slightest, I know no other fpv pilots at all!! Just wanted to touch base with someone local to me re flight spots, clubs and all that jaz! feel pretty alone in the hobby at the moment even though there is a massive following.
I'm in the brighton area, If there is anyone out there that could shed some light please get in touch via email.
Many thanks peeps.
The hippy chip
to remove ads between posts
Aug 07, 2017, 06:25 PM
Hey there I'm in West Sussex and I've got exactly the same story as you
Have you found anything yet?
Aug 07, 2017, 06:42 PM
Sussex fpv is one I keep seeing but they don't seem to have a lot going on on website since 2016, maybe they've stopped?
You shouldn't have a problem Brighton way though, it seems more people are showing an interest there to me.
I live right next to Gatwick so I have to travel out to fly which sucks!
I'd start my own club if I knew how🤔
Jan 08, 2019, 05:08 AM
any luck with fpv clubs in west sussex?
I can't find any.
maybe the 3 of us can just meet and fly lol.
May 16, 2019, 03:37 AM

Knox FPV

Hi, we have a Chichester group based, you can find it on Facebook, some of the guys are based in Brighton, Worthing, Rustington, Chichester, bognor area, we tend to meet up weekly at different spots. Link bellow

https://www.facebook.com/groups/chiandbognorquadflyers/
Nov 03, 2020, 02:31 PM
I'm in West Sussex near Chichester and fly FPV -. There are quite a few of us! This is the group I tend to fly with, often on or around the South downs.

If you search on FB for Southern Counties Wing and Quad flyers (UK) and join the group there's generally a few people flying together most weekends (lockdown and covid allowing)

Feel free to PM me of you fancy a flight in the area.

Quick Reply