New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Dukester, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 24, 2004, 11:45 PM
Find More Posts by Dukester
Trader Rating: 138

FS: Air retracts, Sullivan starter w/batt pack, other accessories

Too much stuff, some has to go.

**TRADED** Air retract set. One pair 90 degree retracts with support gear. Not sure what brand the retracts or the bottle are, but the other accessories are from a Robarts deluxe control kit. I have little experience with air retracts, but looks like everything you need for the plane itself. Items could use some clean up, but seem to be working. I rigged a connector to a can of compressed air and the retracts would stroke. Comes with retracts, bottle, filling port, one way valve, control valve, pop up pressure gauge, 2 quick connects, and other assorted T's and hardware. $70 shipped lower 48.

**SOLD** Sullivan Dynatron High Torque starter with aux battery pack. This is the big one for up to 1/4 scale. Comes with the charger and pack takes a good charge.

3: Hot shot glow starter long with charger. $14 shipped lower 48

4: New in pack GP fueling valve. $9 shipped lower 48

Pics below. Reasonable offers considered. First to post takes priority. Post or PM me with questions.
Duke
Last edited by Dukester; Nov 04, 2004 at 10:49 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 25, 2004, 12:11 AM
I have a Fut 9CHP, RX and Intellipeak charger listing going also at:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290696
Old Oct 25, 2004, 10:28 AM
Guys, reasonable offers please. You have to know I can't go $25 shipped for the starter. Heck its gonna cost $12 just to ship the thing. But that being said, I am open to package deals if sombody is interested in more than one item.

Duke
Old Oct 25, 2004, 10:36 PM
After doing some looking around, it looks like the retracts are Rhom-air units.

Duke
Old Oct 27, 2004, 10:27 AM
Sicne there's no interest, its all gone to E-bay.

Duke