Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Limited Edition Stealth Conspiracy 220 FPV

Blade has a Limited Edition Stealth Conspiracy 220 racing drone that offers some nice upgrades over the original and you'll want to get in on this one while you can.

Splash

Get it While it's Hot!

Blade has a Limited Edition Stealth Conspiracy 220 racing drone that offers some nice upgrades over the original and you'll want to get in on this one while you can. We really liked the Conspiracy 220 and you can read our full review on it right here. This new Stealth edition looks even better.

One of the great things about the Conspiracy 220 is that it comes tuned and ready to race right out of the box. You don't need to tune the PIDs or worry about programming the software, you just bind your radio and you are done, although you can change up the settings with Betaflight if you'd like. There are three flight modes available via your transmitter switch. This new version has even more power with upgraded 2206-2450kv motors and the ESC's have been upsized to 30A with BLHeli-S firmware and multi-shot. You can get in on the next shipment at $379.99 BNF with delivery expected in early July.

Check out the Limited Edition Stealth Conspiracy 220 FPV here

Jun 16, 2017, 11:34 AM
I have the conspiracy 220 and think it is great, so anyone buying this updated version should find it a great quad on so many levels.
Jun 17, 2017, 08:29 AM
Hm. 380 bucks and they stick a damn cmos camera in there?
Jun 17, 2017, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakon
Hm. 380 bucks and they stick a damn cmos camera in there?
Thanks...I just threw up on my dog and he licked it up.....then I threw up again.
Jun 17, 2017, 06:41 PM
Watering my Ignore list Daily
There are so many and better ARTF options out there nowadays with much better parts for much cheaper, the Eachine Wizard V2, Diatone Crusader GT2 and Holybro Shuriken lineup come immediately to mind. I'm afraid HH is way behind the curve on this one, and has released an overpriced and underwhelming addition to their lineup
Jun 17, 2017, 07:40 PM
I have the original Conspiracy 220 and love mine. I am no racer and am just getting into FPV.
I am willing to pay a bit more for Horizon support and parts availability. Not to mention that this thing is set up right out of the box.

For many of us Horizon makes things painless.
Jun 22, 2017, 01:03 AM
looks nice !
Jun 22, 2017, 01:05 AM
how about battery and flight time and max speed ?