This thread is privately moderated by JohnCC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 16, 2017, 12:38 AM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Thread OP
Discussion

MJX Bugs 8 FPV Flight

What a day! I have been fortunate enough to receive the new MJX Bugs 8 directly from MJX themselves for review and demo flight. In this video I cruised around using my FatShark goggles. I received the entire Bugs 8 kit -- headset, receiver, the works, but I wanted to just give the fatsharks a try since that is I how I *always* do FPV with my racers. Here are the results!

MJX Bugs 8 FPV Flight (Fatshark Dominator V3) (6 min 49 sec)

And here is the full review, with the MJX goggles:

MJX Bugs 8 Racing Quadcopter (18 min 59 sec)
Last edited by JohnCC; Jul 02, 2017 at 01:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 16, 2017, 05:57 PM

Nice flight John!

What is the main difference between the 6 model and the 8?
Jun 22, 2017, 01:59 AM
I've noticed that all youtube reviews for the bugs 8 have a link to either gearbest or Banggood but when you click the link it's for a bugs 6 with optional camera and fpv,so will you be able to buy a bugs 8 or is this an error from mjx? I know the bugs 6 is basically identical apart from the top cover but nonetheless you guys are reviewing a bugs 8
Jul 05, 2017, 04:07 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul hoggett
I've noticed that all youtube reviews for the bugs 8 have a link to either gearbest or Banggood but when you click the link it's for a bugs 6 with optional camera and fpv,so will you be able to buy a bugs 8 or is this an error from mjx? I know the bugs 6 is basically identical apart from the top cover but nonetheless you guys are reviewing a bugs 8
No vendors that I know of have received bugs 8. Not sure why. Mine was shipped directly to me by MJX.
Aug 05, 2017, 08:38 AM
Where can I buy a bugs 8 Drone? I can not find them anywhere only 6's.

Quick Reply