Temperature difference between internal sensor and plugged in sensor - RC Groups
Jun 14, 2017, 02:24 AM
Discussion

Temperature difference between internal sensor and plugged in sensor

Hi,

I've noticed a quiet big difference between the temperatures given by built-in sensor, and plugged-in sensor: 6C, even indoor, when i've just turned-on my model, TC should be the same.

It seems that built-in Temp is wrong, too low by 6C, how to solve it?

The Firmware i'm using is the April release.

Thanks!
Last edited by nonoze; Jun 14, 2017 at 03:23 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 14, 2017, 08:26 AM
Hello,

The internal temp sensor being enclosed inside the case can have a different reading that the external sensor. If you would like to send the system to us to test to see if it is within spec, please open a support ticket on our website.

Regards, John
Jun 14, 2017, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnET
Hello,

The internal temp sensor being enclosed inside the case can have a different reading that the external sensor. If you would like to send the system to us to test to see if it is within spec, please open a support ticket on our website.

Regards, John
Thanks John, no, it's not a big deal, it's just disturbing to see 2 different temperatures side by side on my OSD knowing that they should be similar.
A good idea might be the possibility to adjust the temp like you did with the air-speed.