This thread is privately moderated by larsonla6, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 14, 2017, 12:55 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Suspended Account
Thread OP
$1,100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Snap On Traxxas X Maxx 8s. Limited Edition, 50+mph, 4WD, Brushless

Just like title says, I have a Snap On Traxxas X Maxx 8s limited edition brushless RC truck for sale. Like new condition. Comes ready to drive right out of the box. Over a $1300 value but you can take it home for only $1100. Not a thing wrong with it. Just don't have the time for it like I'd like to and have other hobbies I'd rather spend my time on. My loss your gain especially being a limited edition. Only had out of box for maybe a couple hours. It's a beast and plus it's only 3 weeks old. Can do anything you ask it to do. Waterproof. Super tough. Can self right itself with just the push of a button so that you don't have to always go running for it when its flipped over. Can go over 50mph. Does wheelies with ease and even has a wheelie bar! Won't last long so come get it while you can and save money at the same time. For more info call or text. Thanks!

Comes with everything in the box as well as a battery charger and 5c 5200mah 50c batteries.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 13, 2018, 10:49 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Is this truck still for sale?

Quick Reply