"No data available" error - RC Groups
Jun 13, 2017, 08:43 PM
Help!

"No data available" error

I have a Powerlab 8 and a Bump Controller. The Bump Controller is connected via USB to a windows 8 tablet.
I downloaded the Bump Controller software to the tablet but when I start it, it won't read the data from the Bump Controller. I get an error message "no data available"

Data is appearing on the face of the Bump Controller just fine.

Any suggestions as to what might be the issue?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 14, 2017, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassitude
I have a Powerlab 8 and a Bump Controller. The Bump Controller is connected via USB to a windows 8 tablet.
I downloaded the Bump Controller software to the tablet but when I start it, it won't read the data from the Bump Controller. I get an error message "no data available"

Data is appearing on the face of the Bump Controller just fine.

Any suggestions as to what might be the issue?
You should be able to ignore that message and perform the firmware upgrade anyway.
Just select the firmware version to load and start the update.

NOTE: Make sure you click on the link to install the proper USB driver before trying.