This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 13, 2017, 02:29 AM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Jjrc h36

JJRC H36 (1 min 0 sec)

My JJRC H36 came today !
Charged the battery and bound it to my 9XR pro VIA the IrangeX IRX4 multi protocol module ( MJXq protocol / EO10 sub protocol )

I have not tried it on the factory Tx as yet !

I was not sure I was going to like the H36 at first . It is a little lack luster in performance when compared to the Eachine EO11 or the Furibee .. Takes a lot of stick to make it move , and the throttle is a little dull as well . It kind of made me think for a moment just how sweet it would be for some one just starting out .
In fact I would almost dare to say it would be perfect .. Now it can move but like I said it takes a lot of stick ..
So I went outside and tried to hot dog some .. Ok the H36 can not compete with the EO11 or Furibee ..

But what it is , is very stable and predictable .. It is not slow when you give it stick , but once again the EO11 will just eat the H36 for lunch .. But what the H36 gave me that the other micro quads have not is the confidence to fly the H36 like a plank in the confined space of my back yard .. It's simply so predictable and stable that it just builds confidence .

I have not tried the factory Tx as I purchased the H36 to be bound to my 9XR pro . For the $17 ozzi bananas I can really say the H36 is a lot of quad for the money .. If you are after performance you definitely want the Eachine EO11 , but if you are looking for something that will build confidence / skill / the JJRC H36 requires serious consideration .

Super stable , predictable , cheap ,
Throttle is a little dull , take's a lot of stick to make it move relatively fast .
It flies almost like it was on 50% Expo ...

It's insanely cheap , super stable and easy to fly .
Do I recommend it = Hell yes ..
Is there better = Eachine EO11 ...
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply