This thread is privately moderated by epoxyearl, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 12, 2017, 03:53 PM
Bellanca Kruesair
Thread OP
Discussion

Shiny Paint

I'm stuck inside, in 95 degree weather, so I decided to shoot a coat of paint on the Snow White...I've been sanding on that girl for a year.
Admitting I'm not the world's best surface preparer is a large defeat for me.....I just knew this was going to be 'The One', but it turns out it's just another one....
Glossy white paint can surely make you humble, when you twist it in the light....aaagggghhhhhhhh !!!
Well, at least 'the fire' has started to glow again.....I've been blocked for awhile, not wanting to work on any of the models.
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2017, 06:16 PM
Play that funky music right
I know the feeling well of not having the heart to work on a model. I spent all last winter replacing the front 1/3 of a 2M pattern plane only to have a radio "hit" and loose it on the re-maiden. Pretty much took the wind out of my sails on building/repairing. I think form now on I'll just stick to buying action planes and if the crash I don't have much invested except 1/3 the cost of a new plane of the same variety.

Ken

Quick Reply