Screwed by DJI AGAIN!! - Page 3 - RC Groups
Jun 12, 2017, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHighAerials
True. And I'm sure DJI will have a handful of lawsuits on their hands if they don't fix the latest fecal firmware update extravaganza which turned P4Ps into Definitely Junky Items with poor video feed.
See I understand issues happen, but when a company doesn't take responsibility or steps to correct the issues is when I have an issue with the company
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 12, 2017, 11:36 PM
SkyHighAerials
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). It is temporarily hidden while SkyHighAerials edits it.
Jun 13, 2017, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike
Thanks! we want the higher up that will be looking into this to not think you're being untruthful.. Its almost like clickbait and that wont help your case.

I have forwarded to the proper channels and I do apologize for this headache !
In other words, we're already looking for an excuse to blow you off. Doesnt matter that we've put you through the ringer,

Maybe the 'higher ups' should spend more time being concerned about about their QA and customer service than potentially hurt feelings.
Jun 13, 2017, 08:52 AM
I agree suteki. What that really is is damage control. The first thing many companies do when dealing with unpleasantness is reduce the visibility as much as possible. They even ask people to take down videos and the like. I know from personel experience. But I appreciate fudges patience. He's been holding an olive branch out so long it's fusing to his palm.
Jun 13, 2017, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoldyStain
I agree suteki. What that really is is damage control. The first thing many companies do when dealing with unpleasantness is reduce the visibility as much as possible. They even ask people to take down videos and the like. I know from personel experience. But I appreciate fudges patience. He's been holding an olive branch out so long it's fusing to his palm.
Honestly at this point they can ask me to take down anything they want but it will not happen, until they resolve the issue, at which point I may remove it.
I'm not sure if they are doing all this on purpose anymore.
Called in yesterday, spoke with Rocky, who transferred me to a manager, which hung up on me. So I called back, they created a case (which they promised me would be escalated) I got the email for the case and the RMA again... but no shipping label.
Jun 13, 2017, 10:56 AM
US Support / 107 Certified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge2489
Honestly at this point they can ask me to take down anything they want but it will not happen, until they resolve the issue, at which point I may remove it.
I'm not sure if they are doing all this on purpose anymore.
Called in yesterday, spoke with Rocky, who transferred me to a manager, which hung up on me. So I called back, they created a case (which they promised me would be escalated) I got the email for the case and the RMA again... but no shipping label.
No one asked you to take down anything.. I was just trying to help you to be honest. Showing a burning inspire 1 on your video when in fact that has nothing to do with your problems was a little sketchy imho.

Please understand I'm not trying to justify anything in this case. Just sent you a PM
Latest blog entry: Mavic CrystalSky Mount
Jun 13, 2017, 11:03 AM
Quote:
No one asked you to take down anything.. I was just trying to help you to be honest. Showing a burning inspire 1 on your video when in fact that has nothing to do with your problems was a little sketchy imho.

Please understand I'm not trying to justify anything in this case. Just sent you a PM
Oh no this was not directed at you, you did make a valid point, so I changed the picture.
That response was just generally speaking.
Jun 13, 2017, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PE9999
There are few dji guys in this forum, just look at the index, find the guy who started the "official" dji thread and pm him.

Eg Tahoe Ed and blade strike.
Hah, I tried using that route myself when I had a DOA Inspire battery and never got any response.
Jun 13, 2017, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technica
Hah, I tried using that route myself when I had a DOA Inspire battery and never got any response.
Well so far, Blade Strike has been in contact via PM and in this thread, and I did get a PM response from Tahoe Ed.
So I am going to see what they can do.

And that sucks man, those batteries aren't cheap either.
Wish they would just make these things take regular batteries... that way customers would have to deal with DJI directly less and they may end up having a better reputation.
Jun 13, 2017, 01:05 PM
When I first got interested in quads a year or so ago, I perused this site extensively. Two things became immediately apparent. Most DJI forums are full of fan boys that think DJI can do no wrong. The other is DJI has many employees that frequent these sites and try to make people that are experiencing problems look like ignorant fools.

The actual DJI forum on their own site has in excess of 14,000 complaints, none of which have been answered. This is not the action of an honest, good company. I decided I would stay away from DJI and have a Yuneec Q500 (a great quad) and a Husban 501s (also a nice quad)

My opinion of DJI is they are a corrupt company that couldn't care less about their customers and offer no support.

A pox on them and their staff and fan boys.
Last edited by JWDen; Jun 14, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
Jun 13, 2017, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge2489
Well so far, Blade Strike has been in contact via PM and in this thread, and I did get a PM response from Tahoe Ed.
So I am going to see what they can do.

And that sucks man, those batteries aren't cheap either.
Wish they would just make these things take regular batteries... that way customers would have to deal with DJI directly less and they may end up having a better reputation.
My company was sent two Karmas to evaluate for the work we do (race boats and motorsports) and so I decided to see how those work out. And while not as sophisticated as our Inspires, the Karma and its grip are very versatile. I'm leaving the Inspires in their cases this season for the most part, unless we have a pressing need for them.

I have nothing against DJI, however I am certainly aware that their customer service performance can be inconsistent. The people that have benefitted from DJI, either professionally or otherwise, will of course defend the company regardless.

I never heard from blade strike on my issue with the Inspire 1 battery.
Jun 13, 2017, 02:17 PM
Sorry guys I cant help with every case and some PM's get lost... My role here is not to get into support cases unless all other avenues have been exhausted (which this case has). With that being said I have helped many users out and got them the support they needed. I'm only one person and cant help on every case.

Also there is only 6m warranty on batteries and this is stated online under our warranty terms. It is also the responsibility of the dealer if these packs are DOA on new units.

Below is only a little over a months worth of PM's, so yeah things can slip through the cracks. Even when it's not my job duty to get in the middle of repair issues.
Last edited by blade strike; Jun 13, 2017 at 02:44 PM.
Jun 13, 2017, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWDen
My opinion of DJI is they are a corrupt company that couldn't care less about their customers and offer no support.

A pox on them and their staff and fan boys.
That is quickly becoming my opinion of them as well, and I was one of their fan boys as you put it, to me there was no better drone company... and maybe they got too big too fast that's why they are so cocky now and don't care. but at this rate they will lose the public support, and as they say the bigger they are the harder they fall, which will suck because they do employ a lot of people. but if they don't change their tactics they are going to lose the market quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technica
My company was sent two Karmas to evaluate for the work we do (race boats and motorsports) and so I decided to see how those work out. And while not as sophisticated as our Inspires, the Karma and its grip are very versatile. I'm leaving the Inspires in their cases this season for the most part, unless we have a pressing need for them.

I have nothing against DJI, however I am certainly aware that their customer service performance can be inconsistent. The people that have benefitted from DJI, either professionally or otherwise, will of course defend the company regardless.

I never heard from blade strike on my issue with the Inspire 1 battery.
Man that sucks, maybe he'll see your response here and give you some help... maybe.

But i was looking at the Karma, the go pro isn't as good a camera as the X5R (when its not at DJI, but the support from GoPro from what I hear is great so I may be willing to loose the quality a bit to get something that won't keep letting me down.

What makes you use the Karma more than the Inspire?
And over all what are you thoughts on the Karma?
Jun 13, 2017, 02:43 PM
Fudge

You should have an overnight label sent to you by the end of the day!
Latest blog entry: Mavic CrystalSky Mount
Jun 13, 2017, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Fudge

You should have an overnight label sent to you by the end of the day!
Just got it!! Thank you!