Jun 10, 2017, 09:34 AM
Thread OP
Help!

What are the Hoverthings Flip FPV frame plates

Hello everyone,
I'm new to drones and I'm into novelty stuff
So far I purchased a Flip FPV frame and I know what that model looks like through reading. However I want to have built a Hoverthings Flip model for posterity as it is my understanding that these frames are no longer in production and Dan is just selling off remaining stock. He was able to educate me on the names of the 3 models of Flip versions. However I dont know the configuration of plates for the various models
The Flip FPV, Flip FPV Pro & lastly the Flip FPV Pro G.
Again from reading I'm viewing names like " clean" " dirty" " top protector" Its incoherent to me as I now know what these plates look like on a Flip FPV, but dont know the layout of the other models. Again another question is how many of these plates could fit together and actually fly. Dan himself mentioned he personally owned a 3 bottom plate frame that flew and he may have sent pics to me .He never got around to that.
My project ( if done) will be hopefully one of a kind using a Hoverthings frame and I plan on taking it to Drone events locally to encourage others to get into the hobby.
So my question is could anyone post up pics of the various frame plates in the Flip FPV series along with their names so I could go onto sourcing them
Last edited by SpunkyTings; Jun 24, 2017 at 09:09 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2017, 10:16 PM
Thread OP
Never mind folks. Member Buhwheat sent me the assembly literature from each of the models.
Jul 17, 2017, 10:17 AM
Can you share these documents? I am also interested.

Quick Reply