Jun 14, 2017, 02:06 PM
Hi Atflying,
I'm just back from a holiday away from computer's
It's great to see the T-Tail is coming our way for further testing and I must say it enhances the appearance of the plane nicely so hope it is the answer we're all hoping for.
I'd be interested to see how it recover's if you put it in a deliberate stall with power off
to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2017, 04:27 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by drambuidhe
Hi Atflying,
I'm just back from a holiday away from computer's
It's great to see the T-Tail is coming our way for further testing and I must say it enhances the appearance of the plane nicely so hope it is the answer we're all hoping for.
I'd be interested to see how it recover's if you put it in a deliberate stall with power off
Nice to hear from you again
Are you still use that old fuselage or the new replacement fuselage?
I would recommend you to fly with the new one first when you get the T-tail, you will know how to adjust the old one properly once flying good with new one. wish all you will have a totally different&relaxing feeling with V2 like me!
Package is standing by for pick up!
good luck!
Jun 17, 2017, 07:56 AM
Thread OP
New T-tail samples on the way to reviewers. and new manual , tracking number has also been sent to you guys. if not reveived email please let me know.
Jun 17, 2017, 08:35 AM
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Thanks Ben, will fit it ASAP!
Jun 20, 2017, 05:05 AM
New tail arrived this morning! That's fast Ben thanks!

Will fit this evening.....
Jun 20, 2017, 05:19 AM
T-tail baby!

Jun 20, 2017, 05:30 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayno Complaino
T-tail baby!

Good luck man ... amazing5 days! I think customs didn't hold it for minutes,
looking forward hearing from you further
Jun 20, 2017, 05:38 AM
Thread OP
I just saw your photos of the burned plywood. if I knew before shipment I would have sent you two brand new replacements.
but I think anyway won't be problem to you with this old plywood,
in case don't burn it again in future, you have to find out why that motors become crazy overheating
good luck !
Jun 20, 2017, 05:53 AM
The motors are 2300kV and I was using 6x4.5 props, too big for the kV, plus a VERY hot day then an almost vertical climb. Added all together and the motors burnt out. Got spare 2300kV motors so will stick with them but back to 5x3 props for now.
Jun 20, 2017, 06:34 AM
Thread OP
I have that similiar one 2300kv by the last year. my suggestion is to use 6040 instead of 5". but remember never pull 100%throttle. Max.70%_80%throttle is power enough otherwise overheating immediately in seconds! if use 5" let me felt not enough power and less effocient but anyway fly is no problem.
Jun 20, 2017, 01:41 PM
Ben, how are you connecting the elevator servo so the elevator can be removed and reconnected easily?

It's unclear in the video.

Thanks
Jun 20, 2017, 02:20 PM
Well, I'm gonna try this.....

It may work. Or may not. We'll see.
Jun 20, 2017, 04:24 PM
Ready to fly in the morning!

Wish me luck!
Jun 20, 2017, 04:44 PM
Back in your box mate!

Different packing technique...

You do lose some battery space (in the case). I must admit I never put batteries in with the plane for fear of damage anyway.
Jun 20, 2017, 06:58 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayno Complaino
Back in your box mate!

You do lose some battery space (in the case). I must admit I never put batteries in with the plane for fear of damage anyway.
I'm sure you will find a lot of spare space in the suitcase, even if 10000mah is no problem

Name: Traveler Suitcase.jpg
Views: 42
Size: 190.2 KB
Description:

Quick Reply