Vector altitude problem - RC Groups
Jun 04, 2017, 09:31 AM
Discussion

Vector altitude problem

Hey all.

I have a strange problem that happened recently on a flight controller. While connecting the battery, the altitude goes to 150-300 meters very fast.
(model is grounded).
It never happened before.
I tried to calibrate the altimeter but it stops calibrating on 80%.
In addition, I cant reset the home position because Vector thinks that I am flying. It writes on the screen " cannot reset while flying".
Anyone knows this problem? Maybe I am not calibrating the altimeter right?

Just to mention again it have always worked properly, it is the first time the is happens.

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Jun 04, 2017, 07:18 PM
Hello,

If the altimeter will not calibrate it probably needs to be sent in for repair. Please open a support ticket on our website.

Regards, John