This thread is privately moderated by RCvertt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 01, 2017, 10:39 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

V22 from Banana Hobby

I like the build quality so far. Can't wait to put it together. Little bigger than the one I built a few years ago.

Unboxing video if you want to see a box being opened...
V22 from Banana Hobby -unboxing (4 min 41 sec)
Last edited by RCvertt; Jun 02, 2017 at 12:59 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 10, 2018, 05:35 PM
Would like to see more of this one...
Jun 21, 2018, 06:56 PM
Thread OP
Me to. First transition attempt and it spun straight into the ground. Hover was solid but the transition was a no go.
Jun 22, 2018, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCvertt
Me to. First transition attempt and it spun straight into the ground. Hover was solid but the transition was a no go.
Destroyed?
Jun 27, 2018, 05:51 PM
Thread OP
Nah. It takes a beating amazingly well. Hot glued it back together quickly. But I don't have a lot of time to mess with it so I took the FC out and replaced it with a MultiWii FC. That hasn't worked out any better though so its out of service at the moment.

Playing with iNav at the moment so I'll see if I can get that working first. If not I['ll go back to MultiWii since I think it might just be a vibration issue that is causing it to flip on landing.
Jul 01, 2018, 03:31 AM
Yeah I have seen some progress (just don't remember where) with iNav and VTOLs... killer combination when it's working... and on the other hand I have seen ArduPlane (despite lacking all VTOL support I think) coming to F4 FCs is epic too....
Jul 01, 2018, 04:08 PM
Thread OP
Sounds good to me. Didn't know about ArduPlane comming to F4 FCs. That's would be interesting. Smart move on their part.
Jul 02, 2018, 12:41 AM
There are guys? working on it for quite some time, but it reached a state where it's interesting even for me without the taking too much risk^^

Check this out
Matek-F405-WING-Flight-Controller-iNav-ArduPlane
Jul 02, 2018, 08:59 PM
Thread OP
Yah. That board looks great. Been wanting one with lots of output pins. I was referred to a different Matek board but this one looks like a winner for me. The prospect of ArduPilot on it also is an added bonus. Thanks for the tip

Quick Reply