7th Annual South Eastern FPV Event - Sponsored by ReadyMadeRC - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

7th Annual South Eastern FPV Event - Sponsored by ReadyMadeRC

The fine folks at the Pecan Patch are getting ready for a slew of FPV pilots. You could be one of them! Read on to learn more!

Splash

The 7th Annual South Eastern FPV Event is Coming!

Come share FPV fellowship at the Pecan Patch this year. This event features quad racing and open flying!

When - June 8th - 11th

Where - PecanPatch Airstrip, 750 Teamon Road, Griffin GA 30223 - 770-337-4480

The premier sponsor is - ReadyMade RC

Rolling Thunder Dude...

Rolling Thunder 2016 (3 min 36 sec)

Event Features

• Outdoor shower
  • Food vendor
  • Indoor Inductrix racing Thursday night
  • Mile High award
  • Pool
  • Kids playground
  • Wing gaggles
  • Paintball shoot
  • Incredible night life
  • Fireworks show Friday and Saturday night
  • Burn Pit
  • Many Manufactures donations for the raffle
  • On-site camping........ no hook ups..... Generators okay..... $20/night....Fresh water available....
  • 4-wheelers, golf carts, mini-bikes etc all welcome

No pre-registration, Just show up!

Jun 01, 2017, 12:45 PM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
Dont forget the night flyers!
Jun 02, 2017, 01:04 PM
Pass me some zip-ties!
If you've never been to the Patch for this Event, you really don't know what you're missing. In my humble opinion, it's simply one of the friendliest and most fun RC/FPV events in the US. Mark and Judy are the incredibly gracious hosts of the event. Their property is an actual airfield and the surrounding area makes for some spectacular FPV views and video. ReadyMadeRC.com have been an amazing and involved sponsor. The ReadyMadeRC team gets in on all the flying and fun and are very helpful to folks that may be looking for advice or assistance. Everyone loves the (jar) wing gaggles and other fun side items.

Don't miss this event because it just keeps getting better every year.
Jun 02, 2017, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the kind words buddy...
Dont forget your swimming attire as the pool is open to all.
Jun 03, 2017, 01:35 AM
Pass me some zip-ties!
I'll bring my one-piece!
Jun 03, 2017, 04:54 PM
Firewood for the burn pit... check
Jun 03, 2017, 06:12 PM
I hate living in the midwest for this reason: All of the really cool events are way out east and its a really far drive, and I dont want to deal with flying with all of my gear. Maybe someday someone can get an event over in this part of the country
Jun 03, 2017, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeatherMN
I hate living in the midwest for this reason: All of the really cool events are way out east and its a really far drive, and I dont want to deal with flying with all of my gear. Maybe someday someone can get an event over in this part of the country
We hear this a lot.... try car pooling with a buddy.... i promise you will enjoy the Southern hospitality
Jun 07, 2017, 08:30 PM
Good crowd for a Wednesday
Jun 12, 2017, 04:47 PM
RCG Admin
Looks like a fun one again! I'll try not to plan my vacation on the same dates for next year. Missed seeing and flying with everyone, but glad ya'll had a great time.
Jun 12, 2017, 05:08 PM
More event coverage!
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...5-Event-Photos