Dromida 4WD FPV Vehicles

FPV is not just for aircraft and drones, it's just as fun to FPV a car or truck and Dromida is making that happen with two new RTR 4WD vehicles coming out this summer.

Splash

Ground FPV is Fun and Easy

FPV is not just for aircraft and drones, it's just as fun to FPV a car or truck and Dromida is making that happen with two new RTR 4WD vehicles coming out this summer. Dromida is releasing a 4WD Monster Truck and a 4WD Rally Car outfitted with FPV gear that includes everything you need to get going. Both vehicles come with an on-board FPV camera looking out of the windshield, a 5.8GHz video transmitter and Tactic FPV Monitor/Goggles so you can drive from the car's perspective. These are sure to be a blast indoors and out. Now it's easy to get behind the wheel and drive FPV style. Pricing information is not yet available.

Check out the Dromida 4WD FPV Vehicles

Details:

• 100% complete, ready-to-run (RTR) FPV vehicles
  • Tactic FPV Gear Included
  • FPV-RM2 5.8GHz LCD monitor
  • FPV G-1 Goggles with sun shield
  • 600TVL FPV camera
  • 25mW 40-channel, 5-band 5.8GHz video transmitter
  • Boldly colored, factory-painted and decaled body
  • Rugged 4WD system with 370 brushed motor
  • Strong gear differentials and smooth ball bearings
  • D100 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with steering/throttle trims and dual rates
  • All-weather ESC/receiver and steering servo
  • 6-cell, 1300mAh NiMH battery and USB NiMH charger
  • 4 AA transmitter batteries included

Jun 01, 2017, 02:58 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
^
Cool!
...its a start, but I'm still waiting for a indoor/outdoor FPV-crawler!
Jun 01, 2017, 03:11 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Nice to see stuff like this.
IMO rclab, dont hesitate. Take your existing crawler, stick a Gnarly cam/vtx on it, and crawl!
Jun 02, 2017, 07:34 AM
14s 180mah should be enough...
oooh....Can't let my son see this!!
Jun 02, 2017, 10:53 PM
Rclab you need to listen to Vaportrails I zip tied a aio cam to my crawler and had hours of fun with it. The backyard looks a *little* different from a 1/10 crawler

These vehicles look cool. I bet FPV ground racing will take off very soon.
Jun 03, 2017, 11:15 PM
FPV ground trucks can be super easy to make

I was having trouble with reception on my drone so I bungee corded it to the back of my short course truck and took it for a spin around the yard. Helped me solve my video issue in a safe way. Highly recommend it!
Jun 11, 2017, 01:09 PM
I put a camera on one of these!

Super fun!