Thread Tools
Jun 01, 2017, 10:05 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHathNoFury
Already have the fantastic Venom.. That'll be like flogging a Dead horse..
Its a scheme that hasnt been done before, I believe this is it.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 01, 2017, 10:31 PM
Registered User
HellHathNoFury's Avatar
Whatever the scheme it's the same type Plane.. FMS should spend its resources producing a plane that Freewing hasn't been there done that..
Jun 01, 2017, 11:13 PM
Always wanted to fly
pshkong's Avatar
Thread OP
I hope that will produce a basic grey camo without decals, so that we can do whatever we want!
Jun 02, 2017, 02:52 AM
Registered User
They seem to be doing everything Freewing is or has done, just smaller. Oh well, I love jets no matter if they have been redone or not. Its good to have options.
Jun 02, 2017, 03:45 AM
FMSmodel's Avatar
Hi pilots, thanks for your interested in FMS 70MM F-18, this new jet productions will be ready inn late of Aug so when it arrive to our Distributor, it is around late of Sep. We are working on the final sample now. If you have any suggestion on the color scheme, please feel free to let us know. We would like to make a vote for the scheme. Thanks all your attention and I will keep post if any news I have.

Best regards
Silvia
Latest blog entry: Official aircraft photos
Jun 02, 2017, 04:40 AM
Registered User
If FMS is doing the same as FW, then there won't be a 'plain' version for us to paint.

Manufacturers please listen - many people are asking for plain/primer/white versions of all these lovely models so we can finish them ourselves. Taking the FW 70mm V2 F16 as an example, if there was a plain version I would have bought 2 - 1 standard scheme to fly now, and one to repaint at my leisure. The end result is 2 would have been sold instead of just one.
Jun 02, 2017, 05:27 AM
FMSmodel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusdriverSA
If FMS is doing the same as FW, then there won't be a 'plain' version for us to paint.

Manufacturers please listen - many people are asking for plain/primer/white versions of all these lovely models so we can finish them ourselves. Taking the FW 70mm V2 F16 as an example, if there was a plain version I would have bought 2 - 1 standard scheme to fly now, and one to repaint at my leisure. The end result is 2 would have been sold instead of just one.
This is a good idea, I will talk with the manager and maybe we can start on the A-10 Jet or other hot sell items first. I will get back to you tomorrow about this.

Silvia
Latest blog entry: Official aircraft photos
Jun 02, 2017, 07:25 AM
Registered User
Alpha10's Avatar
I'd love to see a blue angels scheme personally as I'm not a painter haha!
Jun 02, 2017, 07:38 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMSmodel
This is a good idea, I will talk with the manager and maybe we can start on the A-10 Jet or other hot sell items first. I will get back to you tomorrow about this.

Silvia
It would of course also make sense to only do this on models who's full scale counterparts have many different color schemes. I.E. F-16 or F-18.

The F22 for example is only grey so far, so no point in making a primer only version of that. I don't see many people wanting to do non-scale color schemes on a scale jet

Jun 02, 2017, 07:53 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusdriverSA
It would of course also make sense to only do this on models who's full scale counterparts have many different color schemes. I.E. F-16 or F-18.

The F22 for example is only grey so far, so no point in making a primer only version of that. I don't see many people wanting to do non-scale color schemes on a scale jet

Not really... it's not hard to get a far better finish than the factory effforts but don't want the extra hassle of stripping the paint.

Please sell with an unpainted option!!!!!
Jun 02, 2017, 08:12 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephalis2009
FMS is actually working on a DH Vampire 90 mm according to a picture they put on Facebook, then took down almost immediately. It was only the nose, but I know what it was...
That wasnt FMS. That was a pic of the V2 Durafly Vampire . Look on Durafly facebook page
Jun 02, 2017, 08:14 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephalis2009
They seem to be doing everything Freewing is or has done, just smaller. Oh well, I love jets no matter if they have been redone or not. Its good to have options.
Except FMS has been around longer and Flightline is more copying them.
Jun 02, 2017, 08:17 AM
Suspended Account
The jet is pretty fast shown on there facebook page
Jun 02, 2017, 12:52 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey 68
The jet is pretty fast shown on there facebook page
Got a link? Can't find the video.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion FMS F-15 64mm or Dynam Meteor V2 70mm tribe Foamy EDFs 5 Aug 22, 2016 09:33 PM
Discussion Which F-18F...Skymaster/X-Treme or Feibao? IFlyEm Fuel Jet Talk 0 Mar 16, 2016 04:36 PM
Discussion FMS 70MM F-16 70mm 10 Blade EDF Jet RC Surf Foamy EDFs 2 Mar 17, 2015 11:38 PM
Discussion eRC F-18E 90mm Vs Lx Model F-18F 2 X 70mm X-spec Foamy EDFs 9 May 18, 2011 08:26 PM