This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 31, 2017, 09:05 AM
Thread OP
Question

where was i?

that sinking feeling

i mean, what was i thinking?
besides me not worrying about remembering things, as memory begins to loose its grip after 50, there are other things that contribute to making things for me harder to remember. as time from the moment i place an order from orient, to the moment it arrives, has gone from 9 days to over 3 months, when that order arrives i dont know what for was it intended, or how to do what i was thinking at the moment. even if took notes.
besides, as there is nothing to do about it while i wait, in the meantime i embark into another project. and another. and another. so now i find myself with so many things half way, and not remembering what or how to finish them.
and what about you? does it happen the same to you?
to remove ads between posts
May 31, 2017, 10:08 AM
My best days are screw ups.
Yes, at 55 I know the feeling! If it doesn't get written down, added to my cell phone calendar with alarms and reminders, or done immediately, it doesn't happen. There is just too much going on to remember it all, even with a younger brain. In that regards, it may be more of an organizational issue, rather than one of memory.

Quick Reply