FuriBee F36 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 30, 2017, 12:26 AM
Mini-Review

FuriBee F36

FuriBee F36 (1 min 21 sec)

FuriBee F36
FeeBay $18 Australian

Wow , came this morning .. For the price of a couple of burgers and fries you get a rather remarkable little quad .
Obviously what lets it down is the toy Tx . And at this time the F36 is not supported by Multi protocol modules ( That I know of )

Toy Tx : Is some what vague , almost 50% of the control input does nothing . It takes about 30 seconds to adjust to how much stick throw is needed to make the F36 move . Ok fair enough , what do you want for $18 ozzi bananas .
I think FuriBee should make a Bind and fly version , maybe DSM2 or something . ( The FuriBee F36 would be insane on a decent Tx )

F36 : This little quad does not lack power .. I was simply amazed at how well it recovered as I played with the Toy Tx .. As it headed for the ceiling I cut power and it obviously dropped like a stone .. After about a 1 meter drop I applied power and the F36 stopped falling .. Not only that but it actually had some punch .

A micro quad for $18 that has power to spare (?) , damn it to heck this quad needs a decent Tx .. ( an absolute waste on the Toy Tx )
The Quad is done serious dis service by the included Tx ...
The FuriBee should be Bind and Fly , it's just to good to be a kids toy .

So it the manufacturer should read this - you *(&^%%*&(*&_)*& why did you go with your own protocol ? I guess you guys just wanted to limit your market share ( is that it ? ) . If this had been DSM2 or something , how freaking awesome would that have been !

As it is :
A little vague to fly ( Toy Tx at fault here )
Plenty of power
Decent flight time from the small battery
So far taking the bumps and grinds really well
The F36 flies really well
Very stable

What it could be :
Bound to a decent transmitter the F36 could be balls to the wall awesome ..
It's just a darn shame the manufacturer did not think outside the box ( literally ) .

For $18 ozzi bananas , it's too good for the kids , buy one for yourself .
Last edited by old4570; May 30, 2017 at 07:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 30, 2017, 04:57 AM

So Good

I know. these are so good. I've got 5
May 30, 2017, 05:23 AM

Bnf

I had a look , there is a Bind and fly version ... With FPV camera , retails for like $75 USD ( FrSky - Flysky - DSM2 )
GB has it on special ATM ..

But its like 5 times the price of the F36 ( F36S )
Oh well , I have a Eachine EO11 one the way ( hopefully ) ...

I would love to see the plain vanilla BNF to FrSky or something ( use the same protocol as Eachine ? )
But yeah , for the $$ spent its just great ..
The last battery , I was flipping the heck out of the F36 in my room ( wet and gale force outside )