Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by 3D Champ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 22, 2004, 03:27 AM
Trader Rating: 8

FS: Plane with free EPS C motor!! Free shipping

I have one Hobbico ventura forsale... I bought this item approximately a month back and I have flown it only twice eversince then. The plane has no damage, dings or cuts.

The deal will include:

Stock plane
Stock resusable radio, receiver, speed control, 2 servos and a battery
I threw the stock charger and used megatech's one. I will include that with the kit.
Extra propeller, and an extra decal set
In addition to all of these items I will also include a brand new set of EPS 300C power system from Spitfire for free!!!

Check the review of this plane over here : http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/a...article_id=393

I am in the good sellers list.. both short and long(Page 10 of long one)

$100 Shipped
I only accept MO... I will ship the item as soon as I receive the payment!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 24, 2004, 12:07 AM
Trader Rating: 8
sale Pending