This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 26, 2017, 08:36 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

I found parts for a DOA hexacopter!

There's nothing quite as frustrating than to have a small, off-brand model which not only doesn't work, it never really worked properly from the start.

Late last year, I posted a blog entry regarding an RC Leading RC-126 hexacopter which arrived partially inoperative for an RCGroups review and eventually, totally inoperative.

Since then, the model has been sitting in its box, making it the only inoperative multirotor in my collection. I concluded that the transmitter is bad - or I'll soon see - since I actually found a parts source at long last! I had to order from overseas, but it's via PayPal and the company seems to have a good online reputation.

I also ordered the decorative propeller caps while I was at it since the poor little model often wound up crashing on its back. If this doesn't work, although I have every reason to believe it will, they also have the flight controller.

So, another resurrected model should soon be flying properly very soon.

Should anyone be interested in learning which outlet I used, please send me a PM since it isn't the same place which sent it in the first place.
Last edited by DismayingObservation; May 26, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply