Old Oct 21, 2004, 06:09 PM
Find More Posts by pikebishop

castle creations excellent service!

wow is all I can say. I've heard good things about castle creations standing behind their products but never had a problem with any of mine until I got a phoenix 25 with startup issues and an e mail to shawn p got a new one sent out immediatly. I'm impressed! they'll get my business from now on for sure.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2004, 06:56 PM
Find More Posts by kram242
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-
I keep hearing great things from castle creations, every since I joined this site. I must say that they are going to get my business from now on also, this was the post that made me make that choice. thanks
I was dealing with Aeromicro for a while in the start of my small kitting business and everything was fine until one day I called because of a battery I ordered that was the wrong size, well the owner went off on me and told me that there was no way he was working with me basically! This was after I ordered at least 1000 bucks in supply's from him! I was thrown, I could not believe his reaction to a simple return. so I called the manufacture of the battery's and this was not the first compliant they had gotten about his company and him in particular. So needless to say, I have moved on to other places to shop.
Old Nov 15, 2004, 05:05 AM
avf
Find More Posts by avf
avf
Bernies a gr8 guy CC has my vote too from India
Old Nov 15, 2004, 02:58 PM
Find More Posts by Shawn Palmer
Schumacher USA
:-)

Thanks guys!
Shawn
Old Nov 15, 2004, 05:50 PM
Find More Posts by Lach
I agree, Castle is great. They sent me a replacement CC45 (at their own cost) for one I didn't even buy through them (I got it from another vendor in the US). They asked that when I got it, could I send them mine in the stamped, self addressed envelop THEY included in the package they sent me (which I did).

Lach
Old Nov 17, 2004, 04:51 PM
Find More Posts by jeezeypeeps
Volts times Amps = Wot?
And another highly satisfied customer....

I had two ESCs that were too old to work with my PHX link. I e-mailed CC and they asked me to send them in. I got them back today, less than 2 weeks turnaround, upgraded and packaged with new instructions. Cost ? Precisely zero! They even paid the return international postage.

If only all vendors were this good. I've got 5 CC ESCs already - when I need a new ESC guess where I'll be getting it from
Old Nov 19, 2004, 02:54 PM
Find More Posts by Happymcc
I USE CAPS - EYE TROUBLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezeypeeps
And another highly satisfied customer....

I had two ESCs that were too old to work with my PHX link. I e-mailed CC and they asked me to send them in. I got them back today, less than 2 weeks turnaround, upgraded and packaged with new instructions. Cost ? Precisely zero! They even paid the return international postage.

If only all vendors were this good. I've got 5 CC ESCs already - when I need a new ESC guess where I'll be getting it from
I have posted about CC before and it was good also .

Same as above but I am a US resident

Thanks CC