Jan 20, 2019, 12:49 PM
C.H.E.A.P.
Where is everyone running their CG on this one?

Battery(ies) used?

And is anyone using AS3X/Aura or similar in it?

Inquiring minds wanna know.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 21, 2019, 01:40 PM
Heli Hooligan
Mine arrived. I'm going to use a Mini Vbar with Vplane firmware
May 13, 2019, 07:23 AM
Eipper
Hi, some years a go I had the MPX 300S and was a wonderful plane, right now I bought the 300SC kit but the power set is not cheap here in Spain. I'm looking for the RTR power set info about the motor size, I'm clear about the 35mm diameter but not the lenght. I was trying to do (estimate) the meassures but is not easy for me.

I like the RTR power set but I can't afford one Can somebody help me about the motor's dimensions ?

Hope somebody can help me. Thx in advance
May 13, 2019, 11:17 AM
RC Guru
Thread OP
35mm diameter, 20mm stator, 920kv is the physical specs on the motor. I don't have the full length of the motor, sorry
May 15, 2019, 12:32 PM
Eipper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress..
35mm diameter, 20mm stator, 920kv is the physical specs on the motor. I don't have the full length of the motor, sorry
Thx for the info ....

Somebody has this motor ? I'll appreciate some help
May 22, 2019, 09:34 PM
If Multiplex won't import the red Extra 330 cannot Multiolex just sell the decals? I'd buy the orange Extra and use the red decals. The orange looks cartoonish for my taste. The flames look like something a primary school student would draw while daydreaming of the planes that he/she would design as an adult
May 23, 2019, 05:03 PM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
I like the look of the red one the best too. Unfortunately we will not be getting it or the decals.

Mike.
Jul 14, 2019, 06:30 AM
Anybody still flying this plane, i just buy one kit.
Oct 19, 2019, 04:30 AM
Asks too many questions
I’m just putting one of these together, so far have fit trouble with getting the battery tray to slide in and out, but nothing major considering the potential problems these model planes can cause us.

Just considering where to place my receiver as space seems quite limited for a model with such a large volume of potential inside space. Once those wings slide together it seems it will either have to be way back next to the rudder and elevator servos, or crammed into the already tight nose area, potentially making fitting and removing the battery tray even harder.

I guess I’ll try both and see what works.
Oct 20, 2019, 06:23 AM
RC Guru
Thread OP
If you look at this image, they show where they mounted the rx. They used 2 extensions to plug the ailerons into.

Dec 12, 2019, 06:43 AM
Flying Electric!
Can you still get the blue version
Dec 12, 2019, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAMech
Can you still get the blue version
My understanding is the blue is out of stock. They did introduce a red grey version

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Aug 11, 2020, 04:59 AM
I just ordered the Kit version of this and would like to do a custom paint job on it rather than going with the stickers. Does anyone have a vector drawing of the exterior of the plane ?
Or can someone help with a couple of photos made perpendicular on the top, bottom, side of the plane and I can extrapolate from that.
Thanks.
Last edited by MVlad; Aug 11, 2020 at 05:06 AM.

Quick Reply