May 25, 2017, 02:49 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

New to RC Groups, could use help aquiring images from DC-10 SRM for build

Hey everyone, sorry if this may be the wrong area to ask, but I am working on a DC-10 model on solidworks. I have already created most of the body. However, I've hit a road block because I am trying to achieve more detail, I have been searching the internet night and day trying to find images derived from the DC-10 Structural Repair Manual (SRM). At this point I have just about every useful images, depictions and orthographic views you could acquire from image searches and forum hunting through out the net.

I even found a guy selling the DC-10 SRM, however its going to cost a lot more than i am willing to spend at this point, unless that is my only option.

Was hoping someone in this great community could point me in the right direction, looking for something very similar to the image i attached, but with top, side and front views.

Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
May 25, 2017, 03:39 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Hi Chinook guy, nice project! you might be able to post a classified add in the wanted RCG section looking for detailed DC-10 files from former DC-10 maintenance personnel who can share the files with you.

But in the end saving up and buying the DC-10 SRM files outright might get you everything you require
Latest blog entry: RC 737 Max 7 Maiden flight!
May 25, 2017, 10:42 PM
Thread OP
Hey, Thank you Demondriver. I'll give the RCG section a try. Hopefully i can post some progress once i start printing it out.

Thanks again for the help!

Quick Reply