Thanks FAW! - RC Groups
May 25, 2017, 02:23 PM

Thanks FAW!

A little less than a year ago I joined FAW and fell in love with RC again (after a 30-year break). And now, 11 months later, I've undergone a few changes:
- Confident plane pilot (have maidened 7 builds, destroyed 1, damaged 3)
- Emerging FPV quad pilot
- Still terrified heli pilot
- Adventurous with builds

Thanks so much for encouraging me and giving me continued help along the way. I really enjoy FAW and everyone's spirit of enthusiasm and experimentation. I don't think I've been to the field yet where I didn't see someone pushing their limits and trying something new.

I do blame Jeff P., Joe K., and Paul S. for being bad influences. The following photo depicts my current active fleet (new DLGs not pictured). My spouse of 21 years is um...err...tolerating my growing fleet.

Again thanks FAW!!!
to remove ads between posts
May 26, 2017, 12:16 PM
Cool!
May 26, 2017, 07:42 PM
Thrilled to have you flying with us!
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondofresh
A little less than a year ago I joined FAW and fell in love with RC again (after a 30-year break). And now, 11 months later, I've undergone a few changes:
- Confident plane pilot (have maidened 7 builds, destroyed 1, damaged 3)
- Emerging FPV quad pilot
- Still terrified heli pilot
- Adventurous with builds

Thanks so much for encouraging me and giving me continued help along the way. I really enjoy FAW and everyone's spirit of enthusiasm and experimentation. I don't think I've been to the field yet where I didn't see someone pushing their limits and trying something new.

I do blame Jeff P., Joe K., and Paul S. for being bad influences. The following photo depicts my current active fleet (new DLGs not pictured). My spouse of 21 years is um...err...tolerating my growing fleet.

Again thanks FAW!!!
Jun 03, 2017, 02:18 PM

Muuuhahah

You will be assimilated, resistance is futile.
I have a 82" gasser with your name on it...You laugh now, but...