FrSky Taranis Q X7S M7 Gimbal Transmitter - Upgraded Q X7 & M7 Gimbals - RC Groups
May 25, 2017, 03:02 AM
New Product

FrSky Taranis Q X7S M7 Gimbal Transmitter - Upgraded Q X7 & M7 Gimbals

FrSky has released an upgraded version of their Taranis Q X7 with M7 gimbals, much like they did with the Taranis X9D Plus SE and M9 gimbals. Additions include an included rechargeable battery and charger, M7 gimbals with CNC M4 lotus stick ends, and wireless connectivity, presumably WiFi, that will allow the transmitter to connect to an app and serve as a wireless trainer. I think this is the first transmitter to allow wireless simulator use.

FrSky Taranis Q X7S M7 Gimbal Transmitter:https://www.banggood.com/Frsky-2_4G-16CH-ACCST-Taranis-Q-X7S-Transmitter-Mode-2-M7-Gimbal-Wireless-Trainer-Free-Link-App-Bag-p-1183984.html

FrSky Taranis Q X7S M7 Gimbal Transmitter Description:

Specification:
Brand name: Frsky
Item name: Taranis Q X7S Transmitter
Number of channels: up to 16 channels
Operating voltage range: 6.5~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
Operating current: 210mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
Operating temperture: -10~45 ℃
Backlight LCD screen: 128x64 outdoor readable LCD
Model memories: 60 (extendable by MicriSD(TF) card)
Compatibility: Frsky X series, D series and V8-Ⅱ series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
Our version is International Version

Feature:
Dual Color Shell Case
Hall sensor M7 gimbal CNC M4 lotus stick ends
wireless trainer, Free Link App
Receiver Match
Audio speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
Real-time flight data logging
Receiver signal strength indicator (RSSI) alerts
Inbuilt wireless trainer system
Super low latency
Vibration alerts
Model files are compatible with Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X9E
Open source firmware open TX installed
Eather handle property

Package Included:
1 X Taranis Q X7S Transmitter
1 X Battery
1 X Charger
1 X EVA Bag

Frsky M7 Gimbal High Sensitivity Hall Sensor for Taranis Q X7 Product Page:https://www.banggood.com/Frsky-Gimbal-M7-M7-High-Sensitivity-Hall-Sensor-Gimbal-for-Taranis-Q-X7-p-1160643.html

Description:

Coming Soon! Upgrade your Taranis Q X7 with this plug-n-play high resolution M7 Gimbal from FrSky. The highly sensitive Hall sensors will not wear out quickly. It has an extremely smooth feel with the quad ball-bearings and the metal outer construction. Thicker 4mm stick ends give you a solid link to your controls. Fully adjustable tension and easily disable the self centering axis with one screw. This is a must have accessory for achieving those precision flight maneuvers.

Specifications:

Model: Gimbal-M7
Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ 0.5V
Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ ( VCC +0.1) V
Output Load Resistance (output to ground) >15KQ
Quiescent Output (TA = 25C, B = 0 G): 0.5 VCC
Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp
Quiescent Output Power Supply Rjection: -69dB

Mechanical Specification:

X-Axis Adjustable Angle Range: 605
Y-Axis Adjustable Angle Range: 605
Adjustable Height Range: 24.5mm-30.5mm
Installation Dimension: 42.9mmx54mm

Features:
Hall sensor
4 ball-bearings
Adjustable tension
Can be enable or disable self centering on both axis and ratcheting on the Y axis
Special material quality that wears well
Last edited by D Gains; Aug 09, 2017 at 06:54 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 25, 2017, 11:50 PM
▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
this is how they make $$$$$$, they sell it as an upgrade and later it will come integrated in a newer Taranis X7 SE
May 26, 2017, 04:11 AM
I'll wait for the X7 SE !!!
Jun 08, 2017, 11:13 AM
I ordered these from you in Mid April and they have not arrived. Now almost 8 weeks later.
Jun 08, 2017, 03:38 PM
▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
WoW 8 weeks later ?? the Taranis X7 SE will be released before you receive your gimbals.

edit: if I were you I would have started a RANT thread against horusrc.com unless they offer to you a receiver free of charge if your gimbals have not yet been shipped.
Last edited by reverse; Jun 08, 2017 at 03:44 PM.
Jun 08, 2017, 03:57 PM
From what I have read these new M7 gimbals are not available anywhere right now. They are probably all going into the SE's.
Jun 09, 2017, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse
WoW 8 weeks later ?? the Taranis X7 SE will be released before you receive your gimbals.

edit: if I were you I would have started a RANT thread against horusrc.com unless they offer to you a receiver free of charge if your gimbals have not yet been shipped.
They claim it shipped way back when. I've since received several notes from other people who ordered during same period and also did not get thier shipments. We are scattered across the globe so the problem is at their end.
Jun 09, 2017, 02:15 PM
▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
just curious. were they in stock or it was a pre-order ?
Jun 12, 2017, 06:06 AM
It has been listed on Banggood
Jul 06, 2017, 05:19 AM
these are now in stock
Aug 09, 2017, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michel49
I'll wait for the X7 SE !!!
It's out, and you were only off by 1 letter. They have opted to add only an 'S' this time and call it the FrSky Taranis Q X7S.
Last edited by D Gains; Aug 09, 2017 at 04:23 AM.
Sep 28, 2017, 09:06 PM
Getfpv.com finally has these in stock. Coupon code "FREESHIPPING" without the quotes.

http://www.getfpv.com/frsky-taranis-...bals-blue.html
Oct 30, 2017, 09:42 AM
Hi, I have a question, does this model also need FIX to use the TBS Crossfire?
Oct 30, 2017, 02:16 PM
To do the full speed, yes. There is a software workaround which is what I use which works at a slower speed.
Nov 01, 2017, 03:12 PM

Non-eu Version

Hello,

I need your help. I bought two Q X7s, both from a local dealer in Germany. I updated one with companion because I need the D8 mode. Now I cant use the
bluetooth trainer mode.

Could anyone send me the firmare of the non-eu Q X7s?

Steve

PS: Sorry for my bad english...