GotHeliRC.com - Offers Free Props!

Here is something you don't see everyday! The good folks at GotHeliRC have an offer for you. Read on to learn more!

Splash

GotHeliRC Says Thank You with Free Props

Hi all,

Got Heli RC would like to shout out to all RCGroups members and say thank you for your support over the years.

• We would like to offer a set of free props of your choice (up to 3.50 of value)
  • Free shipping promotions to the first 100 customers or until the end of this month (May 2017)
  • Coupon discount is only enough to offset shipping cost for USA customers
  • Of course you can order any amount you like, the max discount applied would be 7.00

How To Get a Free Prop

• Sign up for an account if you're a new customer or use your existing account if you have one
  • Select your propellers of choice, proceed to checkout and use code: FREEPROPS
  • Hit the "Share" button on the righthand side of this page (as seen in the image below)

GotHeliRC Links

Thank You Best regards, Got Heli RC!

This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 25, 2017, 06:28 PM
It would appear that the free shipping has expired.

It also doesn't tell you that until the order has been processed and you are charged. Which is pretty high outside the US I'm sure\..

A very generous offer, but became very costly for me.
May 25, 2017, 07:53 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I can't do it either, shipping makes this offer prohibitive.
May 26, 2017, 11:07 AM
http://gothelirc.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin
I can't do it either, shipping makes this offer prohibitive.
I am sorry for not to mention it clearly. But this offer is only most effective for USA customer. For International the shipping is too expensive, we can not give away free shipping to International customers. You can still use the discount, but it may not be worth it for small order.
May 26, 2017, 12:13 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHeliRC
I am sorry for not to mention it clearly. But this offer is only most effective for USA customer. For International the shipping is too expensive, we can not give away free shipping to International customers. You can still use the discount, but it may not be worth it for small order.
I completely understand and thank you for the response.
May 31, 2017, 05:57 PM
I have never tried quad-blades so I ordered 2 sets (8 total props) of these:
https://www.gothelirc.com/products/3...-2x-cw-2x-ccw/
Coupon gave $7 off of $7. $3.50 shipping. Thanks GotHeliRC!
Jun 20, 2017, 07:05 PM
No Shill Zone
I order stuff from gothelirc and in fact just got a package on Monday
Like the fast shipping and the communications (they were out of the yellow U30s and asked if I wanted black instead really fast) but...

I really wished there was a better selection of 3 inch tri blade props instead of just HQ. Most 120=130 use these and it would be nice to have a better selection. Also there are a lot of sub categories on the site that makes it easy to miss items that you may have. I've done this many times and didn't think you guys carried it I kind of wished there was a side bar that listed the size of things such as when you are looking for a prop the side bar would have the different sizes you offer for sale. Same goes for batteries instead of going through the manufacture page. Just a suggestion that may help with additional sales for those of us that may have missed something.