May 23, 2017, 10:16 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Banggood Eachine 210 Quad - $72

This version comes without the transmitter and is $89.99 - 20% off with the coupon (VARF coupon code). It ends up as $71.99 with free shipping.

https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-V-t...p-1100099.html

This version comes with the transmitter and is $139.99 - 20% off with the coupon (VTAIL coupon code). It ends up as $111.99 with free shipping.
https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-V-t...p-1100100.html

I just bought the non-transmitter version tonight. I bought the Eachine Racer 130 a few weeks ago when it was on a similar sale at Banggood. I have been flying it for about a week now, and it is a lot of fun. I am hoping this 210 size will be even more fun. The 130 size came installed with an old version of CleanFlight, which I will be upgrading soon. However, even with the old version of CleanFlight, it is flying great.

The 210 quad even comes with a 1500mah 4S, and a small balance charger.

Update:
I did not search enough. This has already been posted TWICE. Sorry.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=109

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...SD-ARF-72-Only
Last edited by chrisgood; Jun 12, 2017 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Already posted.
to remove ads between posts
May 24, 2017, 10:35 AM
Nice deal, in for one.
May 24, 2017, 01:12 PM
yeah, i couldn't resist either. dammit... i was supposed to be getting rid of quads, not acquiring!
May 25, 2017, 01:34 AM
My name is Naga
That looks very interesting.

DMSX Compatible?

I have loads of 3S batteries, I don't want a load more 4S. That going to work?
May 25, 2017, 01:55 AM
Still contemplating about this one...from the review it's a heavy unit so on 3S it might be sluggish and I don't think it comes with a receiver. According to the manual it does have a DSM port so look like it's DSMX compatible.
May 25, 2017, 02:17 AM
My name is Naga
Thanks for your input.

I just tried to put it in my basket but the "Yellow Jacket" is out of stock.

Listed as "£274. 19 with 74% off" making the price "£70.50" with Coupon4. That is a very expensive quad at full price lol.

I am not bothered if it is not a racer, I am interested in the FPV and GPS capabilities built in.

Pretty good specs on those motors and escs. I am an OpenPilot/LibraPilot guy myself, no experience with Cleanflight.

Since it has a barometer on board, I wonder if I am going to have to mess with calibration.

Let's see what the price is when a Yellow Jacket comes back in stock, don't want that red/blue combo.
May 25, 2017, 04:55 AM
FPV yes but not sure about the GPS capabilities. It's a F3 FC with Cleanflight...might have better luck if you flash it with iNav...This is a clearance item I believe which mean the Yellow one won't be back in stock.
May 25, 2017, 05:47 AM
My name is Naga
You are right, no GPS.

Don't like the look of the Red/Blue, think I will pass if the Yellow Jacket doesn't come back in stock.
May 25, 2017, 08:12 AM
why worry about the color?? the arms will break on medium crashes. you dont buy it for the quad you buy it for the parts and battery to put on a better frame after it breaks or immediately YO.
May 25, 2017, 09:08 AM
Thread OP
The F3 EVO has 3 serial ports, and it is CleanFlight and BetaFlight (and probably others) compatible. Both those SW packages understand DSM2 and DSMX sat receivers.

The Naze32 on the Racer 130 will also run CleanFlight and BetaFlight; I had both running on my Racer 130 just last night - not at the same time. They were both working with the DSMX sat receiver I have wired into that board. See here.
May 25, 2017, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagas
You are right, no GPS.

Don't like the look of the Red/Blue, think I will pass if the Yellow Jacket doesn't come back in stock.
Nagas, a can of Krylon Fusion is what, $6 or 7, I know I know, its 10% of the price of the quad.
May 25, 2017, 03:04 PM
My name is Naga
Your right again, that did cross my mind!

I am having a think about it.

Got quads (see my blog) plus more parts unbuilt in the stash so not sure I need yet another lol.

Cheers
May 26, 2017, 07:14 AM
I picked one of these up myself when it was mentioned in the multirotor sub, its a crazy good deal guys. The motors and escs alone for that price is a good deal. The HD cam and DVR are pretty decent quality as well and very light, comes with a F3 EVO with OSD AND a 4s 50c lipo. Mine will be here in a few days. I could care less if I wad it up as I bought it for the electronics basically anyway, I have a frame in mind I want to stuff the guts into lol.

....to be honest Im considering picking up second right now....uugh
May 26, 2017, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagas
You are right, no GPS.

The yellow one is available again.
May 26, 2017, 07:34 PM
Their good motors to - I just don't need ANOTHER quad haha.

Quick Reply