Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 10, 2017, 01:31 PM
new Biplaner to be 04 2013
RR,
that's pretty cool for you to say that about the "snowbirder" colony, considering the heat that surrounds you.
Your way to pronounce "eh" reads about right.
That's cool too.

CCC
to remove ads between posts
Jun 10, 2017, 05:00 PM

wing z84

this is what i use for an fpv wing right now
Jun 13, 2017, 07:48 AM
Live to fly... Fly to live

My Favorite... "TIMBER"!!!!

Out of all the Planes I have in my Hanger... I would have to say that my EFlite "Timber" tops them all. The ease of flying this plane and the slow speed characteristics make for a Great time. The more I fly it, the more I love it! Touch and go's and full stop landings are a blast... Take off in less than 5 feet, climb to 30 feet, spin it around and drop the flaps to full down and grease it in... and then do it all over again. Basic aerobatics are great! Next adventure with it will be putting on the floats... And yes I have already broke it once... A little to much "Landing with Style" and I over extended one of the gear snapping it off at the mount. A little epoxy and a new mount and it was back in the air the next day. The set up of the receiver was a bit of a challenge as most of flight settings and stabilization are all set using a Spektrum programmer on my I-phone. But once that was conquered and understood, quick in the field adjustments are fast. Over all a Great flyer and worth the money... Just remember,,, get the RTF version if your using a Spektrum radio system.

Mudman1959
Last edited by mudman1959; Jun 13, 2017 at 07:53 AM.
Jun 13, 2017, 11:28 AM
circle flyer

Christmas

Santa was very generous, or I was a very good boy last year......
Jun 13, 2017, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow and low
Santa was very generous, or I was a very good boy last year......
Hi slownlow,

...see for yourself what santa had to say about your post!

Happy competing
CCC
Jun 13, 2017, 07:06 PM
What package dear?
My Park Zone Champ is my go to for long relaxing flights after a hard day. So durable I can hand the remote to a child but so light and fragile you dont let the child hold the plane. Great trainer that is safe and no insurance needed.
Jun 14, 2017, 03:47 AM
Flying in OZ.
Of all the caption photos as yet, as best as I can make out, 20 of them are models that were built, either from scratch or from proper balsa kits and FT type foam board kits. The rest are ARF, where are all the builders?
Jun 14, 2017, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iflylilplanes
Of all the caption photos as yet, as best as I can make out, 20 of them are models that were built, either from scratch or from proper balsa kits and FT type foam board kits. The rest are ARF, where are all the builders?
H Iflylilplanes, I flylilplanes too.

We are all builders nowadays, although some of us just don't know it yet.

The "circle of life" for a lot of RC Pilots has indeed shifted from:
building, flying, crashing and repeat
to:
flying, crashing, (re)building and repeat

CCC
(new generation "rebuilder")
Jun 14, 2017, 04:55 PM
Flying in OZ.
I've been guilty of the ARF time saving, but, I can not buy what I want, I want a Top Dawg, a Royal Coachman, an Aeroflyte Nova and an Aeroflyte Gemini. None of these aircraft are ARF, and, not kitted today, so I'm going back to real model building, and I miss the feeling of flying a model I built.
Jun 15, 2017, 04:18 PM
12th Man
Tough as nails Aeroworks.
Jun 21, 2017, 02:32 AM
The heli is in the tree again?
Awsome flyer especially at full speed
6 min timer on a 3000 mah batt at mostly full throttle the whole time
48 inch wingspan so fits nicely in the trunk of the Camry
Jun 21, 2017, 08:15 AM
jab
jab
Unregistered User
HaiKong Yak 55 - 58 Inch Electric converted

Great performance, but needs experienced pilot to keep his head on his shoulders.