Thread Tools
Aug 19, 2018, 05:18 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by NL_Hees
No, that will set the throttle value at which you FC will allow you to arm the copter. (This should therefore always be above them minimum value your throttle stick can go)

You need to increase the “Motor Idle Throttle Value (percent)” on the config tab. I have mine set to 8 now and haven’t had any tumbles out of the sky since then.
Hi,
have you experienced any FOD since you applied this value?

Thanks
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2018, 12:25 PM
Registered User
iksobarg's Avatar
Hellooo, "ah geez" I ordered this rchalance (?) 35a aio esc that's 8pin. How, if possible do I make it work with the 6pin input of the stock x220s fc?
Nov 12, 2018, 07:25 AM
Registered User
Check the wiring diagram of both and only connect what you need. So leave 2 cables out and connect them to the 6 pin you already have.
Nov 13, 2018, 10:47 AM
Registered User
iksobarg's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NL_Hees
Check the wiring diagram of both and only connect what you need. So leave 2 cables out and connect them to the 6 pin you already have.
Looking for the relevant schematics. Wish me good luck.
John
Sep 18, 2019, 10:28 AM
Registered User
Eachine Wizard X220S / Hero 4 (5 min 43 sec)
Sep 23, 2019, 12:58 PM
Registered User
Hi!
I've recently bought an Eachine Wizard X220S, my first serious FPV drone... what a beast!
But i have a problem with the OSD of my Eachine VR 006 glasses (recycled from a RTF Eachine 013 kit); i want to see the battery voltage on my OSD, but when i set on Betaflight the battery info and saving the settings, when i turn on my glasses, i don't see it.
Why? It's because Eachine VR 006 are cheap glasses and i cannot change the OSD options? What am i doing wrong?
Sep 23, 2019, 05:22 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azgana
Hi!
I've recently bought an Eachine Wizard X220S, my first serious FPV drone... what a beast!
But i have a problem with the OSD of my Eachine VR 006 glasses (recycled from a RTF Eachine 013 kit); i want to see the battery voltage on my OSD, but when i set on Betaflight the battery info and saving the settings, when i turn on my glasses, i don't see it.
Why? It's because Eachine VR 006 are cheap glasses and i cannot change the OSD options? What am i doing wrong?
Are you seeing it on the Betaflight OSD tab? If so, it may be off the edge of your goggle screen (it's a PAL / NTSC thing). Try moving it toward the middle on OSD screen and see if you can see it. Make sure to hit save between moves.
Sep 24, 2019, 10:11 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sympster
Are you seeing it on the Betaflight OSD tab? If so, it may be off the edge of your goggle screen (it's a PAL / NTSC thing). Try moving it toward the middle on OSD screen and see if you can see it. Make sure to hit save between moves.
Yep! I moved the icons more next to the centre and now i see them! But i don't know why the voltage battery icon indicates 0.00 V even if the battery is charged

Resolved! The VBAT option on Betaflight was not enabled.... noobie error, i'm just at the beginning! Thanks!
Last edited by Azgana; Sep 24, 2019 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Resolved


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Eachine Chaser88 F3 FPV Racer ARF with 4 In 1 6A ESC 5.8G 40CH VTX 800TVL 1/3 Cmos victor_aem Micro Multirotor Drones 44 Nov 27, 2017 12:11 AM
New Product Eachine DVR03 DVR AIO 5.8G 72CH 0/25mW/50mW/200mW Switchable VTX 520TVL 1/4 Cmos FPV kremerFPV FPV Equipment 21 Jul 22, 2017 03:19 AM