Jun 17, 2017, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELIRON69
Found out something strange while playing around with the mpc player. I was moving the slide bar at the bottom to view individual pictures when about 3/4 of the way over it started playing. Paused and clicked play and it kept going. Paused and moved indicator to the beginning and hit play and it played. This worked on both videos. Guess it just needs a jump start.
Good to know! Once I saw it didn't begin playing right from the start I never looked back and just used another player for these.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 17, 2017, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arxangel
How do you start and stop the recording - from the app or from the controller?
Just hit the video camera button not the camera one.
Jun 17, 2017, 05:35 PM
On the app. The controller buttons don't work.
Jun 17, 2017, 05:47 PM
Edit just checked there,you have to turn the quad on bind it to the transmitter launch the app hit record on the transmitter then record on the app and it gets saved to the SD card very strange!!!!
If i don't use the app and try to record from the transmitter nothing is saved on the SD card
Also when using the app it is saved to the SD card aswell.
Last edited by Merch; Jun 17, 2017 at 06:03 PM.
Jun 17, 2017, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Once you start the App hit the on button then second button to the left that looks like 2 triangles hit that,push the throttle up then down you are now bound to the quad,hit the up arrow in the middle of the controls for auto take of ,if you want to land hit the down arrorw or hit stop for emergency.
Jun 18, 2017, 08:43 AM
New coupon for this quad on Tomtop: TTRM7953 reducing it to $37.99
Jun 18, 2017, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Just hit the video camera button not the camera one.
I know how to start the recording. I was asking Heli how he does it to try and see why his doesn't record to the SD card.

Quote:
OK, and is your SD card formatted to FAT32?
Jun 19, 2017, 08:30 AM
Finally heard from TomTop. They did ship the battery separately. It's on it's way.
Jun 19, 2017, 03:29 PM
Few problems,my gear decided to pop of the motor while i was going to do my main review flight great!!!.......now i can't fly it.
I have some clips flying with camera recording but that was tests before my review flight,will contact my source at banggood and see what she says.

Also one big problem the board that holds the SD card in place is held down on the quad by a plastic clamp with foam on top,this is not good as you see from the pictures mine came loose because everytime you push the card in you are pushing the board back i had to put the board back in place.
Apart from all this it's a good quad,I was looking forward to having more fun with it just got unlucky
Last edited by Merch; Jun 19, 2017 at 05:14 PM.
Jun 19, 2017, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Few problems,my gear decided to pop of the motor while i was going to do my main review flight great!!!.......now i can't fly it.
I have some clips flying with camera recording but that was tests before my review flight,will contact my source at banggood and see what she says.

Also one big problem the board that holds the SD card in place is held down on the quad by a plastic clamp with foam on top,this is not good as you see from the pictures mine came loose because everytime you push the card in you are pushing the board back and i had to put the board back in place.
Apart from all this it's a good quad,I was looking forward to having more fun with it just got unlucky
Can't you glue the gear back on?
Jun 19, 2017, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arxangel
Can't you glue the gear back on?
Popped of flying over grass no way to find it!
Jun 19, 2017, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Popped of flying over grass no way to find it!
Oh, I see! Sucks!
Jun 19, 2017, 09:07 PM
It's a good quadcopter, I really love this one, but I managed to lose it after 5 minutes of flying...
[Sami Luo Vlog 23]I lost Mavic Pro.. knockoff, here is how not to lose yours #SamiLuo (4 min 58 sec)