VECTOR FLIGHT CONTROLLER Flight MODES - RC Groups
May 20, 2017, 03:14 PM
Discussion

VECTOR FLIGHT CONTROLLER Flight MODES

can some one please explain when to use stabilizer, 2D no hold and 2D with hold and which one is the best to assist for takeoff and landing
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2017, 05:28 PM
because rust never sleeps....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainain
can some one please explain when to use stabilizer, 2D no hold and 2D with hold and which one is the best to assist for takeoff and landing
It's each to their own, so be prepared for a few different answers.

I fly wings and I use 2D No Hold for take off (sometimes for landing).
I imagine 2D with Hold would be useful for long flights when maintaining a heading as well as level flight is important.
When flying around I tend to use Gyro or unstabilised modes.

I believe 3D can be good for take off, but I have never needed to try it.

Edit:
I found this post from Willyspu from a couple of years back which may be of use :
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...13&postcount=9
Last edited by HugoRogers; May 20, 2017 at 05:34 PM.