This thread is privately moderated by Slider2732, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 20, 2017, 11:17 AM
Storm Runner guy
Thread OP
Discussion

War Of The Worlds

A friend forwarded the info about the Taylor decision against the FAA.
Looking at the FAA response, https://www.faa.gov/news/press_relea...m?newsId=21674
It's unlikely they'll accept it.

It all made me think of the classic intro by Richard Burton, to Jeff Wayne's 70's musical version of The War Of The Worlds:

"Noone would have believed, in the first years of the 21st century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless halls of state. Noone could have dreamed, that we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope would study drones that swarm and multiply like drops of water. Few men even considered the possibility of lights on their Gannets and yet, across the golfing race, minds immeasurably inferior to ours regarded this hobby with devious eyes.
And slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us"

For reference:
The Eve of the War (9 min 8 sec)
Last edited by Slider2732; May 20, 2017 at 11:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply