iRangeX IRX4 Multi Protocol module - Update - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 20, 2017, 02:10 AM
Discussion

iRangeX IRX4 Multi Protocol module - Update

Wow , this module ( Rather the software / firmware that allows its use ) is keeping me busy ..

Ok I was able to also bind my Eachine H8 mini ( This is so much quad )

iRangeX IRX4 bound to Eachine H8 Mini (1 min 3 sec)

Video gives the protocols needed ..

So I am to date not that impressed by openTX 2.2 ..
I removed all software / files , downloaded everything a-fresh and re-installed openTX to my 9XR pro ..
This time I installed the software ( Not AETR ) RETA , and it looks to be functioning in the Tx as AETR , even though the menu shows something else ( ?? ) oh yeah , I dare say some more work might be needed .. Either that or you need a Taranis to run openTX reasonably reliably ...

So I moved the iRange IRX4 module to my 9XR equipped with the latest er9x firmware .
Then proceeded to bind my WL Toys 959 quad .

iRangeX IRX4 Turnigy 9XR running er9x bound to my WL959 (1 min 1 sec)

By Jupiter it works !
Next I will try and bind the Eachine H8 mini to the 9XR with er9x firmware ...

A quick note on the IRX4 = This module is fantastic , and I can only hope / prey for better firmware for the 9XR / 9XR pro , because to me it looks like the firmware for the Tx might just be the biggest issue at the moment .. ( Well if your running Turnigy rather than Taranis )
The module itself looks to be delivering the good just fine ..
Last edited by old4570; May 20, 2017 at 09:01 PM.
to remove ads between posts