This thread is privately moderated by Shizzelbodizel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 19, 2017, 05:32 PM
Trader Rating: 8
For Sale

Custom FPV race drone build service

Hello everybody!

My name is Kyle and I've decided to offer a custom FPV build service. It doesn't matter if you are a seasoned pilot or just beginning, we can all agree flying is more fun than sitting at the workbench. I think we can also agree that most RTF builds use less than desirable components, which is where I come in.

I'll build to match your budget using the latest components that match your style of flying. I'll order all the parts, do the building, and test it. All you have to do is bind and FLY! PM me to discuss options and get things started, some examples are below.
to remove ads between posts
May 19, 2017, 06:36 PM
Trader Rating: 0
GustinFS
I have been looking for just this type of service. I have been flying for two years and really want to get into racing, but have neither the time, or knowledge to build and program a DIY quad. I see you are almost local (I am in Denver) so this may be a good match.
I have seen racers flying small 8-12 inch span quads that bounce off the grass with zero damage and I really need to get one to practice FPV. The one I have is far too heavy and powerful so every time I crash I have to replace props and often other parts so I am done for the day. I cannot get good at FPV flight when I can't get back in the air right away.
So, that is what I am looking for and if it had an altitude hold function so I could focus at the beginning on steering and orientation at high speeds and not worry about altitude that would be a big plus. Then I can deactivate the hold and go full manual when ready or at the very least an OCD that shows altitude would help - mine only shows voltage and a timer.
Any suggestions on budget and build for this type of request?
May 19, 2017, 10:08 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustinfs
I have been looking for just this type of service. I have been flying for two years and really want to get into racing, but have neither the time, or knowledge to build and program a DIY quad. I see you are almost local (I am in Denver) so this may be a good match.
I have seen racers flying small 8-12 inch span quads that bounce off the grass with zero damage and I really need to get one to practice FPV. The one I have is far too heavy and powerful so every time I crash I have to replace props and often other parts so I am done for the day. I cannot get good at FPV flight when I can't get back in the air right away.
So, that is what I am looking for and if it had an altitude hold function so I could focus at the beginning on steering and orientation at high speeds and not worry about altitude that would be a big plus. Then I can deactivate the hold and go full manual when ready or at the very least an OCD that shows altitude would help - mine only shows voltage and a timer.
Any suggestions on budget and build for this type of request?
The Omnibus F4 Pro would perfectly suit your needs, it has a Barometer for altitude hold with the ability to display this information on your OSD.
Last edited by Shizzelbodizel; May 23, 2017 at 06:45 PM.