E-Flite NIGHTvisionaire BNF and Spare Parts - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by jsol96, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 19, 2017, 03:47 PM
Trader Rating: 4
$275.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

E-Flite NIGHTvisionaire BNF and Spare Parts

I am selling my E-Flite Night VisionAire because I am more quadcopter oriented. This plane has seen it's fair share of crashes, but the electronics are all good. All stock electronics included. I also have extra wings, and extra fuselage (damaged but can be fixed). I highlighted all the major damage in the photos. I am willing to ship this, but I imagine shipping costs would be expensive. LPU is preferred.
to remove ads between posts