Price Reduction - Blade 230s RTF Bundle with DXe Tranmitter and five batteries. - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Gentile32, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 19, 2017, 03:37 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Gentile
$300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Price Reduction - Blade 230s RTF Bundle with DXe Tranmitter and five batteries.

Blade 230s with DXe transmitter, five batteries, and fiberglass canopy. Flies fine. Package will include another 230s for parts. That one has a bent main shaft and is missing one cyclic servo, the head, and tail rotor blade. You also get various spare parts shown in the photos which includes a new swash plate and a set of blades. Also including four additional canopies. Some brand new. Some with some wear. I've moved up to bigger stuff and don't fly this one any longer. It got me to the next level though. PayPal transaction. I'll carefully pack it all and will use Fedex. My experience with past shipping says this will run $25 in the US mainland. I'm sure I also have the charger that came with it if you need that.
Last edited by Gentile32; May 25, 2017 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Price Reduction
to remove ads between posts