Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 02, 2018, 03:27 PM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport_Pilot
Many of those posts are very misleading.
I ( along with many) find it very hard to argue with numbers.

Mike
to remove ads between posts
Jan 03, 2018, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2663
I ( along with many) find it very hard to argue with numbers.

Mike
WhaT numbers?
Jan 03, 2018, 09:01 AM
Quote:
WhaT numbers?
Go back and look at his posts. Do your own research. I know you've been following this here and on RCU. So please don't play like you have no clue.

Mike
Jan 03, 2018, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Go back and look at his posts. Do your own research. I know you've been following this here and on RCU. So please don't play like you have no clue.

Mike
No numbers from him in this thread. There were in another thread but from the AMA which he and others speculated about.
Jan 03, 2018, 09:24 AM
Quote:
No numbers from him in this thread. There were in another thread but from the AMA which he and others speculated about.
I said "Go back and look at his posts. " I didn't specify a particular thread. Anything else I can help you with?

Mike
Jan 03, 2018, 10:15 AM
Quote:
I said "Go back and look at his posts. " I didn't specify a particular thread. Anything else I can help you with?

Mike
I don't see any numbers except the AMA funding. And little of value from him. If you want to fly your model with a 400 foot chain then listen to him!
Jan 03, 2018, 03:43 PM
Quote:
I don't see any numbers except the AMA funding. And little of value from him. If you want to fly your model with a 400 foot chain then listen to him!
Ya know sport I really don't give a crap, you only see what you want.

Mike
Jan 03, 2018, 04:05 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Ya know sport I really don't give a crap, you only see what you want.

Mike
Ignore him. He's not worth the aggravation.
Feb 13, 2018, 11:55 AM

trump number ?

I heard some guys saying we had to have trump numbers on our planes now. did trump administration overturn 336 ?
Feb 13, 2018, 01:04 PM
---- --
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMK001
Certified SAAB mechanic!
Certified "sob" mechanic!

anonymous
Feb 13, 2018, 01:14 PM
Multi-Platform Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingwoodbarney
I heard some guys saying we had to have trump numbers on our planes now. did trump administration overturn 336 ?
LOL yes and no

Yes you need to WRITE numbers on your stuff again.

They didn't overturn 336, the CONGRESS passed a spending act with a LAW reenacting the registration included in its numerous amendments.
Feb 13, 2018, 06:33 PM
Commander, U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracudahockey
They didn't overturn 336, the CONGRESS passed a spending act with a LAW reenacting the registration included in its numerous amendments.
Close. The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2018 put into law:
Section 1092(d) RESTORATION OF RULES FOR REGISTRATION AND MARKING OF UNMANNED AIRCRAFT.—The rules adopted by the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration in the matter of registration and marking requirements for small unmanned aircraft (FAA-2015-7396; published on December 16, 2015) that were vacated by the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in Taylor v. Huerta (No. 15-1495; decided on May 19, 2017) shall be restored to effect on the date of enactment of this Act.
And what's important is that Congress explicitly restored the entire document by name: FAA-2015-7396. So not only are the registration requirements in that document restored, the following statements that are in FAA-2015-7396 have been restored by Congress:
"The Secretary and the Administrator recently affirmed that all unmanned aircraft, including model aircraft, are aircraft consistent with congressional direction in Title III, Subtitle B of Public Law 112-95 and the existing definition of aircraft in title 49 of the United States Code. 49 U.S.C. 40102. (emphasis added)"
Feb 14, 2018, 02:11 AM
---- --
Has anyone heard anything about a House or Senate version of an FAA reauth Bill/Act?
The 1 year long band-aid they stuck on us last year is half over and Registration is nothing compared to the changes that will be in a full blown Bill.
Feb 16, 2018, 11:08 AM
OK, thanks for the info guys. Sounds like the lawsuit backfired as is most often the case.
Feb 16, 2018, 12:17 PM
Multi-Platform Pilot
yea, you can be right and still be wrong.

Kind of like, being married

Quick Reply