This thread is privately moderated by Oceansun, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 19, 2017, 08:23 AM
Trader Rating: 0
$250.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Multiplex Field Box

Rare opportunity to get MPX Field Box (size large) part # 763320. The item is in mint condition, extremely durable, high quality & super sharp looking! 6 castor wheels, lock keys, and instructions.

I purchased the item from Italy but shipping from PV Beach, Fla. where I'll have it professionally packaged & shipped directly to you (US only).

Thanks everyone,
Last edited by Oceansun; May 19, 2017 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Adding price
to remove ads between posts
May 19, 2017, 05:40 PM
Trader Rating: 68
More Speed Indeed!
Hello,
I like the box, can you give me the dimensions, and do those drawers just come out, or are they on some type of sliding rail?
Thanks,
Mike
May 19, 2017, 08:16 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hossinarizona
Hello,
I like the box, can you give me the dimensions, and do those drawers just come out, or are they on some type of sliding rail?
Thanks,
Mike
Hey Mike, thanks for your reply! The drawers pivot out & can be fully extended....will post another pic this eve showing this. The dimensions are shown in the attached pic and several descriptions of the item on the internet say it also makes a great seat although I never sat on this one.