Joe Nall 2017 FPV Drone Racing Flight Line - RC Groups

Joe Nall 2017 FPV Drone Racing Flight Line

We check in on the FPV Drone Racing Line to find out what is going down this year at Joe Nall.

Splash

FPV and Drone Racing Check In at Joe Nall

We made our way down to the FPV Drone Racing area and we were blown away with the setup this year. Normally there are just a few racing gates and informal low key FPV flying, which is fun no doubt, but this year is different. Chris and the gang from MultiGP is on hand and they brought in a whole crew to put up a killer international race course called the Tsunami. The course is standardized so that you can set it up anywhere and post your best times. The current record holder is a 9 year old girl from Thailand. During the day anyone at any skill level can come up and fly and set a time. They take the top 16 times from the day and put together a race for those guys.

Aside from racing, ReadyMadeRC was on hand to showcase some products and the guys from Connex had a cool tent with netting and they were letting people try out the Falcore HD FPV Drone all day long. It's nice to see the FPV line growing at Joe Nall and hopefully next year will be even bigger. We also got to meet a nice gentlemen who came up to us to tell us thanks for the site and what we do and shared with us that he's addicted to the RCGroups and FlyingGiants. Check out his interview and more in the video below.

This thread is privately moderated by Jason Cole, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 19, 2017, 09:14 AM
Looks like an awesome track! Even StingerSwarm is there
May 22, 2017, 05:21 PM
i loved watching the quad racing. i may actually try racing sometime soon!
May 25, 2017, 07:55 PM
" I only fly Davebuilt"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinjulieevan
i loved watching the quad racing. i may actually try racing sometime soon!
Congratulations to Evan! He was smoking fast all week long. Nice seeing you again Doc!

James