Joe Nall 2017 - Tues. Wed. Photos

Joe Nall is full! Full of planes, full of people and full of fun. Here are some photos from the past few days of the world's largest outdoor event!

Splash

Soak in the Nall!

I have to say that this Joe Nall looks big, really big! As Mr. Pat Hatness and I surveyed the full view of Joe Nall we both commented on how strong the hobby looked to us from our vantage point. From scale warbirds, to 3D planes, to watercraft, the air was full of RC goodness!

Miss Ashley joined me on the RCGroups.com golf cart and we proceeded to say "hey" to all our RC friends up and down the flight lines!

I have some photos from the Wed. noon demos and will have more from the full bore demos on Thursday. So far has it been great flying weather and the RCGroups/FlyingGiants team are getting used to the heat again.

Mr. Pat took Ashley and I on a personal tour and we got to see the new education building. There are lots of new improvements an amazing things going on at Triple Tree!

This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 17, 2017, 03:22 PM
Administrator
Photos 2...
May 19, 2017, 01:56 PM
Thanks to Jim, Matt and Ashley for the terrific photos. It doesn't take away the sting of not being able to attend this year, but it definitely helps. It is appreciated. Next year, I will be there with you.

Bill Hodges
May 20, 2017, 08:11 AM
Is that the 65" Turbo Duster? Looks bigger.