Apr 15, 2018, 02:06 PM
When in doubt, buzz them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoey
for those in california, you probably know huell howser, the host of "california gold" show on pbs. He did a home video of his vacation in cook islands (broadcast on pbs too). I was so impressed with the beauty of the cook islands, i decided to spend my vacation there with my spark.
Here are the videos from rarotonga (main island) and the aitutaki lagoon resort (45 min by air from rarotonga).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pozns-jbqo&t=32s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh2jtmld6rk&t=66s

be sure to watch in 1080p.
outstanding!
to remove ads between posts
Apr 15, 2018, 02:06 PM
Not as good as I hoped...
Zip Line Mission - April 15, 2018 (0 min 47 sec)
Apr 15, 2018, 02:15 PM
aka MicroModDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoey
For those in California, you probably know Huell Howser, the host of "California Gold" show on PBS. He did a home video of his vacation in Cook Islands (broadcast on PBS too). I was so impressed with the beauty of the Cook Islands, I decided to spend my vacation there with my Spark.
Here are the videos from Rarotonga (main island) and the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort (45 min by air from Rarotonga).

Nice vids. Yea really miss Huell Howser. RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by graywoulf
It is too bad that you had to buy all of those apps just to fly but, now you are freeeee! I have an old pair of FatShark Predator V2 goggles that I thought would make me have motion sickness from using them but I have not had that experience.... yet. I wish I could somehow tether the video feed to my old LG G2 phone so that I could try FPV with my VR goggles. It would be a much bigger and clearer picture.
Well get the Litchi app the click in the googles icon for your G2. Works great on my S9+.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ere.visionplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dronewell
This is the exact screen I saw, thank you as I would never have known where that tiny hidden checkbox was located. I haven't yet been back to the location where I got the notification but I hope to do so this week, weather permitting.
Try NLD to get rid of that. You'll have to revert to the older 300 firmware to get rid of No Fly Zones.

https://nolimitdronez.com
Apr 15, 2018, 03:47 PM
Older I get, the better I was.
I may try Litchi sometime in the future. I was also looking at an app called CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones. It will work with my old LG G2 phone. It is a free app. I am glad that I don't need an app like NLD though.
Apr 15, 2018, 07:45 PM
Fiddling around
Old Fair Park - April 15, 20182 (1 min 34 sec)
Apr 15, 2018, 07:55 PM
Skillet Knob Revisited - April 15, 2018 (1 min 51 sec)
Apr 15, 2018, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmshop
Fiddling around
Fredericksburg looks like a great "All American" home town. No skyscrapers. I like that. Except for the flat terrain, it looks a lot like our nearby town(s) of Wilkesboro and North Wilkesboro.
Apr 16, 2018, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Fredericksburg looks like a great "All American" home town. No skyscrapers. I like that. Except for the flat terrain, it looks a lot like our nearby town(s) of Wilkesboro and North Wilkesboro.
+ 1
Thanks
Apr 16, 2018, 06:50 PM
Joe 6-pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmshop
Arizona always looks good
My next adventure is to Nebraska and I would be hard pressed to match that view.
Apr 16, 2018, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmimages
Arizona always looks good
My next adventure is to Nebraska and I would be hard pressed to match that view.
that is right here in Texas.
The start of the Hill Country which is a precursor to the Rockies just a bit further out west
Apr 17, 2018, 07:31 AM
Spring time so finally a lot of nice weather and light to film:

Birth of the river - Spring of Cetina, Croatia (2 min 22 sec)
Apr 17, 2018, 08:41 AM
Great video of a unique location!
Apr 17, 2018, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylex2
Spring time so finally a lot of nice weather and light to film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7BBexHLO2c
Outstanding!
Too bad you do not have a remote submarine
Get as close as you can with a downward shot with the Spark, then switch over to a sub diving with the camera up
Apr 17, 2018, 03:40 PM
Yeah, kind of like the "Flying Sub" on Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea back in the sixties.
Apr 17, 2018, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Yeah, kind of like the "Flying Sub" on Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea back in the sixties.
Richard Baseheart sorry for the OT post.

Quick Reply