May 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Slimline Products

Looks like Slimline is still taking money and not delivering the product. I ordered a fueling station over three weeks ago. I didn't receive a tracking number after a few days so I called. Bill said they would start shipping out next Friday. Next Friday came and went. Sent an email, Bill replies saying they just started production. Thinking to myself a story has started. After a week send a couple more emails, nothing. Seven days later send another, Victor states "We just received the first batch and are currently assembling the fuelerswill give you an update shortly as soon as they are ready to ship." So I call last Friday asking for a status..,, I get the run around saying 'I got 800 orders I'm working on'. my order is very very low 300 order number. So I start repeating back to him what he has been telling me for the last three weeks and that's when the conversation goes South. I try to explain that all I want is the truth and he starts getting irate.

Just be aware what he has on the website is probably not in stock, webpage will not say that, when you place an order it will not say that, but your credit card is going to get charged anyway.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 08, 2017, 03:15 PM

Issues at Slimeline

I as well ordered from Slimline I was very excited to see that I would be able to get the mufflers again. Such a good product, my order was placed on 5/5/17 low order number as well #317 for a Saito 125 and a 180 inverted. After a week of not seeing a tracking number I called. was told by Bill they had 180 but were producing the 125. He said he would send the 180 I told him to wait and send both at same time. By this time Joe Nall was here so I waited. The week after Nall still no tracking number. So I then emailed got no reply then I sent a text no reply. So I sent another email the 1st of June which was more strongly worded no cursing in it. More so how I hated to see the company fail that I was trying to support the company. I attached my name and phone number within minutes of hitting send I got a phone call. Bill and I spoke he said he would refund my money I told him I didn't want a refund just would like to know about my order. We talked about 10 minutes he still did not have the 125 but had 180's. He told me that he was having supplier issues the conversation was polite and remained so the entire time. I told Bill that he could send me two 180 mufflers. He said that he didn't want me to take something I didn't need I told him that I had two 180 engines so I would use it. He said that he would send them out and would notify me when he had 125's. My order has now disappeared on the website and as of today I have not been charged. Its ashamed I really like the product and I was more than willing to support the company. Hope they get their issues resolved.
Jun 14, 2017, 04:32 AM
I ordered and paid for a work station at the Toledo show. I have not received it yet and feel I am getting the run around when I email them. I am thinking about filing a complaint to the BBB and also contacting the Toledo show quardinators and ask them to ban them from even showing at future shows if they have this much problems
Feb 15, 2018, 11:03 AM
Same thing from me as well, yes I know this is old But people need to see it. I ordered (2) 4011 inverted mufflers for OS 1.20 on 3/6/2017 got 7 phone calls with nothing but lies of getting the mufflers, never got anything. Now he wont answer calls or emails. Ive always been nice, and understanding and all I get is lies. Im done with SLIMLINE they stole $158.00 dollars from me.
Sep 25, 2018, 07:30 PM
Getting pissed off now as lie after lie. I want his address . Says its posted one day then 3 weeks later says there was a problem will sort in morning. says posted so ask for tracking number no reply. months later i send an email .. His response was thought it was so long that you didn't need it any more Now out of pocket several hundred. Going states in 3 weeks has anyone got his address
Last edited by digby2002; Sep 25, 2018 at 11:58 PM. Reason: got it wrong first time
Oct 14, 2018, 04:36 PM
I had the same problem. My credit card was charged with 147 US Dllr.
I have not email answer, neither answer the phone calls.
I have now a shipping track number but USPS say they have not received the product since 25 Sept.
If I consult this site about this supplier, I will not have this issue.
Does anyone advice me about what to do to finish with pay me back or get the products I have payed?
Oct 15, 2018, 05:34 AM
Thread OP
Check your credit card and see how long of time they have for you to make a claim.
Jul 23, 2019, 11:19 AM
I guess this is still going on? Order placed 7/04/19 and my order has not shipped yet. They do not answer the phone when I call.
Aug 08, 2019, 06:11 PM
Same problem here. Ordered over a month ago, no response to my emails, and they don’t answer the phone. Filed a dispute with the credit card company and got my money back. It’s too bad because they have great products and use to have good customer service.

Quick Reply