May 16, 2017, 06:51 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Thread OP
Discussion

DANIU Helping Hand Soldering Iron Stand

https://www.banggood.com/Multifunctional-Welding-Magnifier-LED-Helping-Hand-Soldering-Iron-Stand-Magnifying-Lens-Magnifier-Clamp-Tool-p-1061332.html

Trying to tidy my backlog and desk at the same time , i have one of the more standard helping hand magnifiers but thought i would treat myself a little so ive ordered an new soldering iron, USB microscope and one of these.............. just because the LED's are USB powered which i like.

Comes in white..... i was looking for day glow pink with orange stripes :P
to remove ads between posts
May 26, 2017, 09:43 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Thread OP
Just updating with pics of the one i bought ...
The plastic is of good quality , it is strong enough that i am not worried about anything breaking even with my pudgy hands. My soldering iron is quite a slim one but fits perfectly fine into the holder.

A bargain imo , led lit magnifier with helping hands , the LEd can be powered from a usb port with is handy.

A mini vice is included that just sits on the helping hands, very useful.

The main bed slides up and down to allow further positioning.

Folds up nice and tidy.

Quick Reply