Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by JustHatched, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 15, 2017, 11:23 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Megatech Dragster

Selling my Megatech Rail Dragster. Bought it used and never have really had a place to play with it, runs good but could use a bit of carb tweaking to get the tuning just right. Missing the airfilter, otherwise it is RTR with original TX and RX that came with it and box and user manual.

I will also throw in a Megatech Funnycar (not pictured), it is only good for parts, it has the same engine as the railcar (dunno of condition) and same rearend (dunno of condition), it is missing the body and some of the transmission
to remove ads between posts