Cars for Sale - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Nathan_116, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 15, 2017, 11:04 PM
Trader Rating: 11
For Sale

Cars for Sale

I have a few "toy" grade cars that I was going to convert over to more hobby grade cars, incorporating brushed ESCs, Servo, and Radio. I Never actually got to it though and now, being in college, I know longer have the drive or the want to do so. Here's the "specs" on the cars.

Black FORD Truck:
  • 20-30 inches long
  • 5-6 inch tires
  • body in decent shape
  • Pretty good suspension
  • squishy tires

Corvette Car:
  • 20-30 inches long
  • 3-4 inch tires
  • body in decent shape
  • next to no suspension (more meant for speed)
  • thinner, sort of squichy tires

Red FORD truck:
  • 12-18 inches long
  • more toy grade than the other 2
  • hard tires
  • so-so suspension

If I got $5-$10 for each I'd be happy. They all come with their original electronics minus the controllers and batteries.
Would prefer not to ship as they are quite large and would probably cost quite a bit.

PM me with any questions
to remove ads between posts