May 14, 2017, 11:54 PM
glr
glr
Discussion

Hobbyzone Delta Ray

I am new to RC flying. I have a delta ray & Spektrum DX6 controller. I can successfully bind it but the engines won't start. Do i need to do something else to get them started.
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2017, 06:25 AM
First take the props off. Set the throttle to about 1/4 throttle Then, put the throttle trim down to the bottom. If you hit the spot, you will hear a bleep and the motors will start. If that doesn't work go to the servo endpoint in the programming , and lower the endpoint till the motors start.

Gord.
May 17, 2017, 12:17 AM
Up! Up! And Away!
Throttle trim to bottom is probably it - make sure it is all the way down to bottom of its range before you try again.

If advice above doesn't work, power up TX first with throttle stick at bottom, then power up plane and hold plane still and wait for elevon dance to finish. Then try motors.

If it still doesn't work, power it up TX with stick at top (WOT) to calibrate throttle, then power up RX. Wait for dance to finish, then move stick down to throttle off, wait a few seconds, then try throttle.

See ya over in the DR thread.